Let's have a silly ninjer thread....

E

Elizium

So lets have one. Something to make us laugh so much we may end up losing our pee pee.

Lets place strange ninjer stories that are along the lines of realultimatepower.con and just have a chuckle.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, like, there once was this time at band camp.........

The problem with trying to make up silly ninja stories is that there are people desperatly trying to be serious who can make us look tame by comparison.

What about the guys that tried to convince us that ninjutsu came from African witch doctors who were possesed? This is taken from the web site of "Tenshin Tsujimoto". (My wife says that Tenshin sounds like a Chinese restruant to her ears.)

Ok, now to sum thing up. Basically, Ninjutsu was the final result of African Witch Doctors being possessed by demons and killing each other. It passed through many countries, being used mostly for assassination, and found its way to Japan, where the Ninja were still basically assassins (and don't let those egotists tell you otherwise!).

Think we can come up with anything more silly than that?

OP
E

Elizium

I am not on about the ninja part of this, I want the ninjer... uber ninjer things. Like how to jump across the grand canyon on a hanbo.

Things like that.

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Two words that can make anyserious student laugh -- Ashida Kim. Now that has to be the biggest Ninjer Joke there is.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Elizium said:
I am not on about the ninja part of this, I want the ninjer... uber ninjer things. Like how to jump across the grand canyon on a hanbo.

Things like that.

well... this one time I was flying on my big ninja kite, and hurling angry monkeys out of a sack at my enemies... (Yes, yes, I am still amused by the reference in that book that said ninjas carried sacks of angry monkeys to throw at their enemies)

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
well... this one time I was flying on my big ninja kite, and hurling angry monkeys out of a sack at my enemies... (Yes, yes, I am still amused by the reference in that book that said ninjas carried sacks of angry monkeys to throw at their enemies)
what book is that and whats the deal with the kites?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Enson said:
what book is that and whats the deal with the kites?

A lot of ninja movies/anime depict the ninja flying on big kites.

I believe the book was "Ninja, The Invisible assassins" by Andrews.

OP
E

Elizium

Oooh ooh.. I wanna kite and throw monkeys.

Is there a website for these actions?

OP
E

Elizium

Doubt it. Kim has no pilots licence.

But I wouldn't mind jumping tall buildings and doing the invisible ninjer thing.... Hold on I can do that anyway, but as I am invisable, no one can see me jump tall buildings. :rolleyes:

OP
G

Genin Andrew

I came home from the dojo one day and my sister who is 9 said to me "can you fly?" i laughed. My friend rang earlier for for me and my sister answered and he told her that "ninjas" can fly,and she believed it for about a day.

OP
E

Elizium

I once saw a ninjer flip out and not kill anyone. He may not have been a mammal though.

OP
J

julian

Elizium said:
I once saw a ninjer flip out and not kill anyone. He may not have been a mammal though.
one of them there cyborg ninjers maybe..they can be a pain.
infact its a myth that the kite was used post 4500 bc..when the world was more flat they used those litttle fold up scooters the kids have today..those date back to the 12 century and proof have been provided in the form of cave paintings

OP
E

Elizium

True is that Julian. They even used the Internet in the 13th Century to communicate with each other across Japan. Which can be seen in the Koga Ryu Uber ninjer museum in Mongolia (where they originally came from). They have the early Spectrum ZX80 and Commodore 64 in wood format with Uber kanji keys for added secrecy.

They also invented Horses by breeding dinosaurs with chickens. As said by Ashida Kim when he was not wearing his mask and hood. :whip: :rolleyes:

OP
G

Genin Andrew

"They also invented Horses by breeding dinosaurs with chickens. As said by Ashida Kim when he was not wearing his mask and hood."

:) LMAO!

I'm pretty sure you just made it on Ashida Kim's ***** list! Lookout,time to bolt the doors and remember to look over your shoulder frequently,the black dragon society are after YOU...

OP
E

Elizium

I do not care about what **** list I am on, as long as it is fun to be on there.

At least I will gain a name for being the hate figure of a looney ninjer :2xBird2:

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Elizium said:
No. For if they lose they have to commit seppaku every time.
I dunno, if those bullies hadn't cheated, Rocky and Colt would have taken them!

OP
G

Genin Andrew

These quotes were taken from a martial arts forum(not martialtalk) somewhere on the internet.I cant find the site but saved these snippets to a document a while back.I found it quite amusing lol...

"You see they did a "Forest Retreat" at Kingston Barracks on Rotto?

I can just imagine myself coming back from a day's fishing and seeing ninja
in the bushes....get back to wherever and telling everyone.." but I REALLY
did see ninja in the bushes...."

"SURE you did....."

"Admit it. Ninja's *are* cool. I bet ninja's get laid all the time..."

much respect
-andrew

Latest Discussions