LE guy looking for direction

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You know, I think that is a legitimate suggestion for this forum: a sub-forum for security law enforcement. If Bob is reading this--what do you thinkAoG

Not a bad idea...Gotta watch out for trolls..They ALWAYS seem attracted to that type of section, and come up with the most asinine questions imaginable..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Have you heard of these associations:
http://www.ichf.com/ : Police Hapkido Federation (look about halfway down)AoG

Yep..It's called the IPDTI (International Police Defensive Tactics Institute) of which I and Father Greek are licensed instructors..It contains many elements of the Combat Hapkido curriculum...

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Lot's of LEO's here. :) Enjoy the board!

kcast

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am a LEO and I'm studying Shaolin Kempo Karate with a 5th degree Black belt, who is now like a family member, and in my opinion I like the different options that SKK offers. Realistically an eye gouge, groin strike, strike to the throat is not practical, in some circumstances it might be, but like you said, having the tools in the toolbox and knowing when to use them is important...oh and welcome!

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It always sparks my curiousity when someone gets suspended after 3 posts, and none of those posts seem to warrent it. I know it could be for a lot of things, like invalid e-mail or incomplete registration info or something like that, but it's still just weird.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It always sparks my curiousity when someone gets suspended after 3 posts, and none of those posts seem to warrent it. I know it could be for a lot of things, like invalid e-mail or incomplete registration info or something like that, but it's still just weird.

Me too, C. My first thought is, this is a previously banned user who got careless and logged in from an old IP address that gave the game away... but it is very mysterious!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Realistically an eye gouge, groin strike, strike to the throat is not practical, in some circumstances it might be, but like you said, having the tools in the toolbox and knowing when to use them is important...oh and welcome!

and it doesn't look good on the "CruiserCam"..

Latest Discussions