Last Poster #7

The Last Person.....
The purpose of this thread is to be the "last person" to have the thread i.e. the last person to post.

You can make any post you like to retain possession of the thread

Past 3 editions were pretty popular. Can this one top them?

Thread locked and game reset somewhere after 10,000 posts. ;)

LPT#1 - Winner: Terryl965 Post#67,960
LPT#2 - Winner: Seasoned Post#10,453
LPT#3 - Winner: Granfire Post#10,276
LPT#4 - Winner:Xue Sheng! Post 10003
LPT#5 - Winner: Granfire Post #10142
LPT#6 - Winner: Granfire Post # 10123
LPT#7 - Winner: who knows? The Shadow knows it just might be YOU!
XD didn't know such a "challenge" existed

Going through MT this morning and occasionally looking at profiles.....all I have to say is if you are listing official training on some 15 to 20 different styles.....and you are only 30.....I find the claim questionable

Nuff said

Going through MT this morning and occasionally looking at profiles.....all I have to say is if you are listing official training on some 15 to 20 different styles.....and you are only 30.....I find the claim questionable

Nuff said
I always wonder how people can put in a full day's work, do numerous hobbies (and not just in theory) and have an active social life.
maybe because all the jobs I had left me mentally unable to function after a day's work?

I always wonder how people can put in a full day's work, do numerous hobbies (and not just in theory) and have an active social life.
maybe because all the jobs I had left me mentally unable to function after a day's work?
The trick is to either not have a job, not have a social life outside of the hobbies, or lie about the amount of time you put into each of the hobbies.

I am good without a social life. Family and my neighbors are plenty. The job pays for the hobbies.

It's a slushy mess out here. We got about 6 inches a few days ago, which was fun, but it appears to be melting now. Sadie had fun. PXL_20210213_171728323.jpg

I've always thought tomato soup was the perfect compliment to grilled cheese.
The big question... do you put butter or mayo on your bread before you grill it?
Butter, or margarine. Tried mayo, wasn't impressed.

Second important question... what cheese? I'm partial to cheddar and pepper jack together, sometimes with just a bit of Velveeta for smooth meltyness.

Butter, or margarine. Tried mayo, wasn't impressed.

Second important question... what cheese? I'm partial to cheddar and pepper jack together, sometimes with just a bit of Velveeta for smooth meltyness.
Cheddar and swiss. If I'm feeling ambitious I'll add dijon mustard and tomatoes.

I've always thought tomato soup was the perfect compliment to grilled cheese.
The big question... do you put butter or mayo on your bread before you grill it?

I'm all over that combo. (I use very little butter though, trying to watch my girlish figure.)

I'm a long time, serious dunker. My number one favorite dunk is toasted tuna sandwich, cut corner to corner, dunked in tomato soup.

Damn, now I'm going to be thinking about that until I have it again.

Nuff said
Was looking at some profiles too, a few new people put on timeout recently!

I'm a long time, serious dunker. My number one favorite dunk is toasted tuna sandwich, cut corner to corner, dunked in tomato soup.

Damn, now I'm going to be thinking about that until I have it again.

That... sounds... AMAZING! I'll have to try that...

Back