Last Poster #7

gyoja

2nd Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh geez... take care and stay safe
No worries, I live on a hill. I did spend much of the day shoveling dirt out of my in-ground drains. Just down the road, some people had a couple of inches of water in their homes. Creek overflowed again ☹️

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Any of you guys ever watch extreme cheapskates? That roy guy cracks me up 😆
Not much going on tonight. May sound boring to some, but that's how I like it. I'm an introvert. Mission for the night: try to beat my horse stance record. If I succeed I will award myself with the title of honorary grand Master of the house and eat a butterfinger. Good times.

gyoja

2nd Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys ever watch extreme cheapskates? That roy guy cracks me up 😆
Not much going on tonight. May sound boring to some, but that's how I like it. I'm an introvert. Mission for the night: try to beat my horse stance record. If I succeed I will award myself with the title of honorary grand Master of the house and eat a butterfinger. Good times.
My wife and I are watching old action movies tonight. Good times!

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have too many favorites to list. My wife has never watched the Mad Max movies, so that is what is on tonight.
Nice. I beat my record by 10 seconds more. I'm still in beginner levels of this training but it feels great. I yelled "im the honorary grand Master of this house, and now I'm gonna eat a butterfinger" my dad was like what the hell and he went back to bed. As for the action movies I'm a big terminator fan. Ever since I was a kid I was a fan of terminator. Mad max is cool too. I watched Rambo first blood and Rambo 2 when I was 5. When I was 6 I watched American ninja. Yeah I shouldn't of watched those at such a young age lol.

gyoja

2nd Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. I beat my record by 10 seconds more. I'm still in beginner levels of this training but it feels great. I yelled "im the honorary grand Master of this house, and now I'm gonna eat a butterfinger" my dad was like what the hell and he went back to bed. As for the action movies I'm a big terminator fan. Ever since I was a kid I was a fan of terminator. Mad max is cool too. I watched Rambo first blood and Rambo 2 when I was 5. When I was 6 I watched American ninja. Yeah I shouldn't have watched those at such a young age lol.
Maybe left an impression? 🤔

gyoja

2nd Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah! Nothing like a lazy Sunday with some Winger playing in the background…

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
So we had a BBQ on the patio at my house today. The weather is getting nice out(well for us new englanders) if you give us mid 50s or 60s we cherish that. Was a rough winter, and I'm hoping winter is over for good for this year. I don't think my rank of honorary grand Master of the house has been accepted, I was asked to do the dishes😜

gyoja

2nd Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So we had a BBQ on the patio at my house today. The weather is getting nice out(well for us new englanders) if you give us mid 50s or 60s we cherish that. Was a rough winter, and I'm hoping winter is over for good for this year. I don't think my rank of honorary grand Master of the house has been accepted, I was asked to do the dishes😜
Winter here last about two weeks 😂

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Been doing a bunch of reading lately. I finished all the Harry Potter books and I've been reading the lord of the rings books recently. I'm currently reading the two towers. Twelve chapters in. I usually read 2 chapters a day. It's been kinda nice doing reading time.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Been doing a bunch of reading lately. I finished all the Harry Potter books and I've been reading the lord of the rings books recently. I'm currently reading the two towers. Twelve chapters in. I usually read 2 chapters a day. It's been kinda nice doing reading time.
you might enjoy Septimus Heap as well.
I read 3 books in 2 weeks (less than that but that's how long I can keep books from the library) and have not picked up a book since.
Other than moving it from one table to the other.

Latest Discussions