Last Poster #7

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
That’s good to hear. We get a lot of severe weather, but the worst passes north of us.
we are in the same corridor. Luckily it's hilly here, so the worst of the storms doesn't affect us. Along the river and in the valleys it's a different story.

gyoja

2nd Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we are in the same corridor. Luckily it's hilly here, so the worst of the storms doesn't affect us. Along the river and in the valleys it's a different story.
For some reason, they are all attracted to Fort Polk. It’s like it’s a black hole or something! 😂

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
having that rain now.
And massive connectivity issues
So far we have not blown away. Seems the storm front produced some twisters here and there.
Yep... Rain. It's let up a bit at the moment...

Attachments

• 17121670868865956781230984781058.jpg
    17121670868865956781230984781058.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1

gyoja

2nd Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying not to get aggravated with my recovery. Hyungs are sloppy, and advanced kicks take too much thought to execute! I’m also my own worst critic.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Trying not to get aggravated with my recovery. Hyungs are sloppy, and advanced kicks take too much thought to execute! I’m also my own worst critic.
I have an all day seminar coming up, use to look forward to those, but now, after a long period of not training as much and being over 60s.... I have to admit.... I'm a bit nervous

gyoja

2nd Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an all day seminar coming up, use to look forward to those, but now, after a long period of not training as much and being over 60s.... I have to admit.... I'm a bit nervous
I’m not that old yet, but I have a tendency to push myself too hard. Tomorrow is another day….

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
That’s a winter emergency down here! 😂
Winter emergencies here usually require feet of snow, low temps (think single digits) with high wind... actually all they need is the snow amounts, the low temps and high winds generally are look at as jus another winter day

gyoja

2nd Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Winter emergencies here usually require feet of snow, low temps (think single digits) with high wind... actually all they need is the snow amounts, the low temps and high winds generally are look at as jus another winter day
If we get a light dusting of snow, they shut everything down (no snow removal assets).

Latest Discussions