Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I made cupcakes for my moms birthday... They turned out nice. The party was good.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Made a belated 50th birthday dinner for @gpseymour (he was traveling on business and didn't get home until today - the day after his actual birthday):

- French onion soup with sweet red Italian onions, home-made duck stock, red wine, and home-grown herbs. Topped with ciabatta bread and Swiss cheese.
- Escargot with butter, garlic, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Tomato and cucumber salad with Rose Rosemary finishing salt.

The revelry continues tomorrow with A Cornish game hen, more fresh veggies, stuffed mushrooms, and asparagus.
UUUGH that all sounds incredible wow.....

And HAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY @gpseymour !!! Hope you had a smashing day to celebrate you :). All the very best and wishes of love, peace and joy

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Aw, shucks...

Nah. I'm just a guy with a job, doing his best. I've met a few heroes over the years... guys and gals who did things in nasty situations and made a real difference.
I've read this in a book written by a very smart person, so a listen, "A great person doing great things is a hero. But a little person, going about his or her day bravely and cheerfully, doing the job, and treating people with kindness and respect is also a hero."

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
You have me salivating!

And Happy Birthday to that incredibly old man of a husband.
You know, if you would just bother to hop down when you are on this side of the country, we would feed you too. We always have something interesting in the works, food-wise.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
As I sit here eating authentic Chinese dumplings made by an authentic Chinese peron, and waiting for noodles, I thought I'd pop in to say

113155275-happy-chinese-new-year-2020-zodiac-sign-with-gold-rat-paper-cut-art-and-craft-style-on-color-backgro.jpg

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
As I sit here eating authentic Chinese dumplings made by an authentic Chinese peron, and waiting for noodles, I thought I'd pop in to say

113155275-happy-chinese-new-year-2020-zodiac-sign-with-gold-rat-paper-cut-art-and-craft-style-on-color-backgro.jpg

Xue!

Hope all is well with you and yours, bro.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I knew what Stralya day was, you just have to say it aloud.

Had to look up bogan. Made me smile.

Happy Stralya Day, Drop Bear.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have no idea what you just said. I could Google those words, but it's much more fun to go with what my brain filled in. You are a sick, sick man.
I had to look it up as well. It in Australia Day. Celebrating the 1788 arrival of Great Britain to the country.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Kobe Bryant, his daughter and seven others. Tragic. Heart to all their families.

R.I.P.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am hearing varying counts but regardless a tragedy. My prayers and condolences to the families.

Rest in Pease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions