Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I have a problem. This morning, while waiting for my car at the garage, I was watching some random home improvement/house flipping show they had on.

The redid the back yard with a rather cool fire pit. It was a circle made of pavers around the fire pit. The showed the finished product, with 3 Adirondack chairs sitting next to the lit fire pit. My first thought about it was

"get those chairs off of there, that's would be a great place to do some Baguazhang circle walking"......"oh and it is pretty cool looking too."

I realize I have a problem ;)
The first step is admitting that.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I have a problem. This morning, while waiting for my car at the garage, I was watching some random home improvement/house flipping show they had on.

The redid the back yard with a rather cool fire pit. It was a circle made of pavers around the fire pit. The showed the finished product, with 3 Adirondack chairs sitting next to the lit fire pit. My first thought about it was

"get those chairs off of there, that's would be a great place to do some Baguazhang circle walking"......"oh and it is pretty cool looking too."

I realize I have a problem ;)
Nah. they have a problem...in the form of 3 chairs interrupting their circle walking area.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I wonder if you had an impingement (something I've been prone to since my rotator cuff tear a year or two ago). It gets really painful, but if it slips back into place, there's a popping (or cracking) sound and feel, and it's suddenly quite a bit better.

Could have been. After the second, much bigger crack, it did worry me for a bit, but then everything seemed to get better

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
20190831_152637.jpg

Apparently this is a thing we do. Walk to a lighthouse.

20190831_163715.jpg

20190831_164008.jpg

Last edited:

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Been having a weird, painful bubbling in the bottom left of the back of my neck. It's been happening about once a week for a few seconds, but today it's happened 3 times already, and it's been more painful than normal. Luckily, I've got an acupuncture appointment on monday, and acupuncture's helped in the past. Hopefully acupuncture will help with my limbs falling asleep too, since the neurologist found nothing (except the cyst which he said is unrelated).
Could be a pinched nerve too.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
just came in from my personal drive in.
we watched the football game projected on the garage door.
with grill and cooler at hand

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Got an e-mail from a company in Japan that i ordered Aikido knee pads from for the youngest. They wanted me to review the product..... problem is, I haven't got it yet and based on the tracking info, it ain't here.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Been making good use of my 3 day weekend. Played D&D yesterday, followed by hosting my brothers birthday party (we did a bob ross painting thing, that turned out to be a lot of fun), and then hosted a fantasy football draft/bbq today. Tomorrow I've got tai chi, acupuncture and kali. Then back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions