Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Saw the bone doc today, everything is going fine. I can run jump, take up kick boxing, JKD, savate and sanda tree kneeing....... ok....everything after "going fine" is a lie..... but the first part is true, I am recovering as expected.

The stuff the PT folks were finding on occasion, and were worried about, per the MD that is normal. I am on the mend and doing ok. And he gave me a knee exercise to do, that PT didn't, and I feel it directly in the muscle that is causing me issues with going down stairs. Nothing against the PT folks, they were great. But he targeted the exact problem immediately after I told him the issue I was having.
That's awesome. Progress and more specific exercises are always a good thing.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Saw the bone doc today, everything is going fine. I can run jump, take up kick boxing, JKD, savate and sanda tree kneeing....... ok....everything after "going fine" is a lie..... but the first part is true, I am recovering as expected.

The stuff the PT folks were finding on occasion, and were worried about, per the MD that is normal. I am on the mend and doing ok. And he gave me a knee exercise to do, that PT didn't, and I feel it directly in the muscle that is causing me issues with going down stairs. Nothing against the PT folks, they were great. But he targeted the exact problem immediately after I told him the issue I was having.
And there I was about to invite you to join us in a quest for a new mud run.... Oh well....

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
nah, still can't run....and then there is that mud allergy
Who said anything about running? I was thinking - as part of our cheerleading squad.
giphy.gif

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't understand why anyone would stick around this martial arts forum, with no training in ,martial arts. Could one of those people please explain it to me?

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't understand why anyone would stick around this martial arts forum, with no training in ,martial arts. Could one of those people please explain it to me?
I've just assumed they do so for the same reason many people join martial arts. It's cool. Either they wish to do it, have done it In the past, or just seek an opportunity to talk a big game. Kudos to the ones who are planning to join. My problem with these guys mostly lies with the ones that say things when it's clear they don't know what they're talking about.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Maybe it's shoulder blade pain that has gone all the way up to your head.

Impossible, that goes against gravity....just what the heck are they teaching you in school these days....sheesh...things just don't float up on the planet earth..... well hot air balloons and helium balloons do...but thats it

Last edited:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well, I'm having another bacon. lettuce and tomato sandwich.....just without the bacon and with cucumber and humus....but get this...hold on to your hats.....this is where it gets exciting...... THIS time I have a slice of provolone and the whole thing is on a toasted ciabatta..... yes, yes I know.... you're all envious..... I live and incredibly exciting life

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, I'm having another bacon. lettuce and tomato sandwich.....just without the bacon and with cucumber and humus....but get this...hold on to your hats.....this is where it gets exciting...... THIS time I have a slice of provolone and the whole thing is on a toasted ciabatta..... yes, yes I know.... you're all envious..... I live and incredibly exciting life
Keep the hummus, and I actually AM envious!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Impossible, that goes against gravity....just what the heck are they teaching you in school these days....sheesh...things just don't float up on the planet earth..... well hot air balloons and helium balloons do...but thats it
Rootbeer floats. So do boats. Also clouds float. Inner tubes float too. I can keep going...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Rootbeer floats. So do boats. Also clouds float. Inner tubes float too. I can keep going...

And Muhammad Ali could float like a butterfly and sting like a bee....but you know..... I really should not have to explain any of that, as to why it is so wrong..... but then I don't blame you....you're just a product of the flawed educational system...kids today

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I love provolone. That actually doesn't sound half bad. Just could use more bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.