Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Purl a bump... Is that code? :)
you forgot to transcribe the verb from the first half of the sentence: Purl makes a bump.
But yeah, according to some, knitting could be used as code.
like recording marching troops of invading armies.
Would have to check the Pletchley files though.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
IMG_20181005_111913_614.jpg

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Great night tonight.

Jacob's Junior High Basketball Team won the Parish Tournament and Finished the season with a record of 18-1.

Tonight they beat the Defending Champs and #1 seed by 22 points in the Finals. Jacob had a Double Double in Assists and Steals. So much fun.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, spilled something on my laptop last night (over-filled my champagne glass...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it). Now at least one button doesn't work on the keyboard. That means this weekend I'll have to do a tear-down to see if I can get rid of all traces. Fun.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, actually, now just waiting to see what type of the plague. I am told some of those tests can be a week or more until you get results
Well, that makes far more sense. We've all been pretty sure for some time that you either have some plague or were responsible for it elsewhere.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, actually, now just waiting to see what type of the plague. I am told some of those tests can be a week or more until you get results
Isn't it the sort of thing that's kind of important to know sooner - since you might infect other people? I mean, I am all for a good old-fashioned epidemic, but still...

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, spilled something on my laptop last night (over-filled my champagne glass...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it). Now at least one button doesn't work on the keyboard. That means this weekend I'll have to do a tear-down to see if I can get rid of all traces. Fun.
We need a fresh supply of champagne. I published Dostoyevsky today.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score

I did the same, only with beer...

Stripped out the mobo and keyboard, ran it under the tap and put on a radiator.

Still working 8 years later ;)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did the same, only with beer...

Stripped out the mobo and keyboard, ran it under the tap and put on a radiator.

Still working 8 years later ;)
Unfortunately I’ve just discovered this keyboard cannot be removed. It’s heat-welded (plastic melted) onto the palmrest. All I can do is remove everything removable and wash what’s left. Hope this works; I’m teaching a couple of Excel classes next week.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well, that makes far more sense. We've all been pretty sure for some time that you either have some plague or were responsible for it elsewhere.

Isn't it the sort of thing that's kind of important to know sooner - since you might infect other people? I mean, I am all for a good old-fashioned epidemic, but still...

Well, I suspect it is a mild strain Bubonic plague or possibly the 24 version hour Ebola..

Actually it is various diseases from ticks, Rheumatoid Arthritis and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions