Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
get the spiral cutter attachment for the Kitchenaid mixer.

Or use spaghetti squash! Even my picky husband didn't object!
We do use spaghetti squash from time to time. I actually prefer its texture, but some sauces get watery with it.

As for that spiral cutter...I doubt my non-Kitchenaid mixer would approve. :p

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Awesome! Well done, so cool, would have been a boatload of fun too :)
It was fantastic fun!
56980816_2299820020077166_2744708698868809728_n.jpg

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Charles Bronson was once asked, during an interview, about his acting and why he did all these violent movies, like Death Wish. His answer was "Because no one would pay to see Charles Bronson does Hamlet"
He spoke too soon. After all, someone did pay Mel Gibson to do Hamlet.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
My opinion on all these vegetables is that they are not so bad once you get past the gag reflex,,,,if you will excuse me I have a prime rib to eat.
Now now - we didn't say we eat JUST the vegetables. For instance, we have proudly defiled the cauliflower au gratin with some excellent smoked sausage. And tonight's dinner includes mushroom noodles, a superfood salad.... and two air-fried duck breasts.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Now now - we didn't say we eat JUST the vegetables. For instance, we have proudly defiled the cauliflower au gratin with some excellent smoked sausage. And tonight's dinner includes mushroom noodles, a superfood salad.... and two air-fried duck breasts.
air fried is ok (isn't that just like baking in the convection oven?!)

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hadn't done a proper full session in awhile, so did one the other day just focusing on things I felt drawn to, started with about 15-20mins of kihon (all continuous, 10 of each, but only medium pace), watched a Sensei Hotton vid which was all about full body connection and drive (using a combo of mae geri, oi tsuki, gyaku tsuki) and worked on practicing different elements of that, really honing in on keeping super relaxed and loose, then focused on the first half or so of kata Kururunfa.

..... golly gosh my obliques/abdominals are so very sore haha. There was alot of explosive twisting/rotation in this session which I think was the culprit. Pelvis pain stuff has been quite bad of late, and especially now after that, so I must tone down this sort of training a little :s

Nevertheless, thoroughly enjoyed the session :)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a great time guys, smash iiiiiit! Can't wait to hear all about it :)
We had great fun. The Hobbit challenged her fear of heights awesomely. The only significant downer is that one of our favorite obstacles wasn't open. "Alcatraz" involves swimming, climbing over a barrier, then swimming some more. Their lifeguard didn't show...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
We had great fun. The Hobbit challenged her fear of heights awesomely. The only significant downer is that one of our favorite obstacles wasn't open. "Alcatraz" involves swimming, climbing over a barrier, then swimming some more. Their lifeguard didn't show...
Swimming.....ech....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Mailed a package to family. it's almost more expensive to mail stuff than to get a ticket and fly!
well, I did undervalue the content some....but what can I say, my math is bad! (5+5+2+8+8=20, right!)
I can't wait to hear if they like the Harry Potter dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions