Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have discovered over the years in IT that the quickest way to get some people to click on the link in the offending e-mail is to warn them about it, and tell them not to
WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT HIT THE RED BUTTON!!!!
giphy.gif

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ok, what do you do when you have the idea, but lack a couple of skill sets to make the project viable

Oh, and no money to buy the skill set at a fair market rate....

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, what do you do when you have the idea, but lack a couple of skill sets to make the project viable

Oh, and no money to buy the skill set at a fair market rate....
You look for someone who shares your passion for whatever it is, and work out a deal with them.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Missed training tonight because I didn't finish work until like 45 minutes after the class started...
Uuugh hate when that happens... I think I've actually rocked up to class about that late once before, started to get warmed and jumped in, got a bit of a sweat, then shortly class was finished XD

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ugggg.... Just finished listening to today's senate hearing. It was not good.
Listened to some of it while on my way to work earlier, was there an end result?
Edit: On second thought, ignore that question. I'll look it up. Don't want to be the guy that gets the last poster thread locked.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Uuugh hate when that happens... I think I've actually rocked up to class about that late once before, started to get warmed and jumped in, got a bit of a sweat, then shortly class was finished XD

I wouldn't have got there until after the class had ended...

There's late and there's late :D

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oddly, we do.

Pretty much all meals are at the table - occasionally (maybe once or twice a fortnight) something like pizza or a takeaway are in the living room.

There's no TV in the dining room, and there's also a "no books or electronic device" rule while eating to the table.

Even for stuff like BBQs the options are stand up or use the outside table and chairs.

We do stop short of dressing for dinner though...
So what your saying is... You gotta look at your family and interact with them... Won't lie, that sounds rough. Good luck to ya. :D

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Coders must have been concerned about my being bored on the job, so they made certain today's error report contained EVERY type of error we've got. I am going in.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Another day nearly done.

Just got to unload about 3/4 tonne of soil from the trailer and shower.

Then go to tkd class.

And people wonder why I sometimes skip bits of the warmup...

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oddly, we do.

Pretty much all meals are at the table - occasionally (maybe once or twice a fortnight) something like pizza or a takeaway are in the living room.

There's no TV in the dining room, and there's also a "no books or electronic device" rule while eating to the table.

Even for stuff like BBQs the options are stand up or use the outside table and chairs.

We do stop short of dressing for dinner though...
To be honest, I kind of miss people dressing for dinner. Maybe not full formal... but something. And why is it that there are wear jeans Fridays but no ballgown Fridays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions