Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I don't know why, Steve, but that sentence just made me laugh far more than it should have.
I'm glad. Now for some fun facts. The physics major is clearly not a cook. You get a chicken to 400F and it would be inedible. Chicken should be cooked to 165F internal temp. That's it. So, just using a little urban math, I bet you could get away with a cool 10k slaps. And some bbq sauce.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
So my 10 year old turned me onto a youtube show called "you suck at cooking." It grew on me.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad. Now for some fun facts. The physics major is clearly not a cook. You get a chicken to 400F and it would be inedible. Chicken should be cooked to 165F internal temp. That's it. So, just using a little urban math, I bet you could get away with a cool 10k slaps. And some bbq sauce.
Probably best to put the sauce on after the slapping. Slapping a sauce-covered chicken 10K times is going to be messy.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know, we actually had steak problems in our heat transfer class. Like, if you are hosting a cookout and your steak is frozen, how long it would take to thaw it ALL THE WAY THROUGH (that internal temperature again).

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hobbit is killing it with kale.
Literally....killing the thread
with kale.

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Urkrainian contribution to European cultur
I'm not sure what that was... but it was like Magic Johnson's late night talk show, it was so something that I couldn't look away.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hahahahaha! Wow! XD

@AngryHobbit....... you have alot of explaining to do!

If flying to the Ukraine, is this how I were to be greeted after stepping off the plane?
Ok, let's break this down. First of all, this is not Ukrainian and has nothing to do with Ukrainian anything. This was a Russian TV show, and this was an installment recorded in Ukraine. The song was not Ukrainian. The dance was not Ukrainian. So, nothing about this was Ukrainian except the location.

Also, since there is a war on, I would advise against flying to, over, near, around, or through Ukraine. Just.... don't... There are certain troops on the ground with the fondness for shooting down passenger planes "by mistake" - and we'd hate to lose you to something so stupid. ;)

This is more like it - still fun, but far more tasteful and authentic. Jokes aside, like dancers in other genres, folk dancers are AMAZING athletes.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well, Germany send this guy to the contest one year.
He actually got 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions