Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Keith Richards is still alive, isn't he? So - anything is possible.

Yup, and he will be 75 this month.

I still like what Dennis Leary said about Keith Richards on his "No Cure Cure Cancer" album

Talking about Keith Richards
I recently read an interview in Rolling Stone, where he advocated that people should not do drugs, KEITH RICHARDS said that we should not do drugs. Keith, we can't do anymore drugs, BECAUSE YOU ALREADY @#%^&* DID THEM ALL! There's none left, we have to wait until you die so we can smoke you're ashes, alright!{/quote]

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Ozzy-Osbourne.jpg

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to a thread on here, decided to learn the bolo punch. Tried it out on the heavy bag today...learned two things. 1: that mofo is a lot more powerful then I expected, 2: My knuckles are not conditioned enough for it.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks to a thread on here, decided to learn the bolo punch. Tried it out on the heavy bag today...learned two things. 1: that mofo is a lot more powerful then I expected, 2: My knuckles are not conditioned enough for it.
so you know have a plaster glove?

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well...our friendly neighborhood spammer is back....but this time the screen name is fssfxca21546
I'm guessing next he/she will be fssfxca21547
AH I missed this one, daggnabbit!

I asked the last one which martial art they practiced, but the threads got deleted before they replied. Am DETERMINED to learn about the robot spammer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.