Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
One of my favorite Chinese sayings...that you will likely never hear in China is

我给你......我的拳头
Wǒ gěi nǐ...... Wǒ de quántóu

Translation: I give you..... my fist

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
well start the day on MT by adding loveyouyou3 to the ignore list....spamming jerk ball changed his user name by one character and bam...he's back spamming his little heart out.

Saw spammers kill another MA site, hope that does not happen here
Is this the persons current name? I haven't noticed that person anywhere...unless he/shes already been banned.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this the persons current name? I haven't noticed that person anywhere...unless he/shes already been banned.

We ban them as quickly as we can. But given that the staff are all volunteers, with day jobs and families, it might take a minute or two.
Honestly, very little spam actually gets posted here. For every spam post you folks see, we delete 6-8. And that's not including all the new accounts that are not approved because we know they're going to be spammers.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We ban them as quickly as we can. But given that the staff are all volunteers, with day jobs and families, it might take a minute or two.
Honestly, very little spam actually gets posted here. For every spam post you folks see, we delete 6-8. And that's not including all the new accounts that are not approved because we know they're going to be spammers.
Definitely no complaints here. The forum itself is kept very clean, which I love

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm telling you...if this spammer continues I'm thinking of changing my screen name here to Fènnù Xue Sheng (Angry Xue Sheng.....or the complete translation...angry student)
We're trying... unfortunately, they're not making it easy to keep up.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys do a fantastic job. I know the number of spam comments I delete before the post on my websites, and I'd guess forums get far more than my low-traffic sites.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Well...be quicker.... I expect INSTANT gratification :D

Thanks, understood

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
One of my favorite Chinese sayings...that you will likely never hear in China is

我给你......我的拳头
Wǒ gěi nǐ...... Wǒ de quántóu

Translation: I give you..... my fist
Haha I love it, it's so Martial-arts-movie-esque!!

I really miss studying Chinese (mandarin)... studied it every year of high school and then a year or so at university level. I really really enjoyed it, particularly writing. I was probably better at writing than speaking or listening. Also would like to get back into calligraphy... When I left my old dojo a year and a half or so ago I painted a piece and framed it as a gift to my instructor of so many years as a thank you (it's like my first piece ever, not professional grade haha)

The middle one is Kyokushin (in its contraction/joined together form), and then Kyokushinkai karatedo (obviously that's the Japanese pronunciation :p)
cdc951f0baee4a5b8a2f20cce414a727.jpg
6ef3393c9cd5fafa50344c41d5864fbe.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
From my office to my house on a day without traffic is about 30 minutes
From my office to my house on a normal day with traffic 45 to 50 minutes
From my office to my house today with 2 accidents on the road, one a bridge....2 hours

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From my office to my house on a day without traffic is about 30 minutes
From my office to my house on a normal day with traffic 45 to 50 minutes
From my office to my house today with 2 accidents on the road, one a bridge....2 hours
Ugh. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions