Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Finally off work...of course I have to be back in 45 minutes for a company wide waste of...errr...meeting.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's 12F at my house. It's 81F at the dive shop in Cancun. This seems wrong...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
68 right now...with the cold air northwest of us, that usually spells trouble!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Got to lead whole class no supervised nor was needed (some kids goofed off and had to tell them to do pushups but overall good class)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
One of the students had hip problems(said it was a muscle pull) and I contacted one of the instructors, in your opinion is it the right thing that I informed the instructor of it?

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
One of the students had hip problems(said it was a muscle pull) and I contacted one of the instructors, in your opinion is it the right thing that I informed the instructor of it?

YES - not a doctor - but I believe and it is my experience that an Instructor that's aware of a student's limitations is more effective in continued training...plus, a pulled muscle - while temporary - can be troublesome for a few days..

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score

Absolutely.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Was in a car accident tonight. I gotta tell you, Suburbans are beasts. The Honda that rear ended me at an intersection was totaled and had to be towed. I drove home with minor damage to my rear bumper. He never braked and I took the full impact. Can't believe I'm not hurt.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
phew!

good for you! (still might get to be sore from the impact tho, don't dismiss it too quickly!)

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
phew!

good for you! (still might get to be sore from the impact tho, don't dismiss it too quickly!)[/QUOT

Yeah, tomorrow morning might feel a little different. But even if I do feel pain tomorrow, I'm not one of those lawsuit guys. The guy who hit me was very apologetic and accidents do happen. We shook hands and went our way (after the insurance info was exchanged and he signed a note admitting fault, of course).

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
5th day in a row with a visual migriane, starting to annoy me now but not sure if I want to waste the docs time. Oh well see how it goes at kick boxing tonight.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Was in a car accident tonight. I gotta tell you, Suburbans are beasts. The Honda that rear ended me at an intersection was totaled and had to be towed. I drove home with minor damage to my rear bumper. He never braked and I took the full impact. Can't believe I'm not hurt.
I know that feeling, I've lived in the suburbs for years worst times to 5am 1pm and 5pm (or around holidays)

Best of luck with that hopefully no serious damage

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
In 2 months, 5 days, 8 hours, 59 minutes and 15 seconds from...now we lift off for Cozumel. :D

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just another day...
Too much to do...

Lost one of my girl scouts today. Mom is still in a huff about having been told she cannot be at the meetings anymore.
Sucks for the girl, but mom is no longer welcome.

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
That's a shame about the girl, but good if the mum was being disruptive.

Can't wait for this work day to be over, really tired this week, just need a couple of hours to relax and then I'll be good again. TFIF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions