Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We keep meaning to go see Enders Game and Catching Fire. But I'm afraid they won't live up to the books. The Hunger Games certainly did not.

I did not like Catching Fire, but that is me. I hate movies that are like this one.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Diatomaceous Earth is one of the many products I have taken for the past few years. Food grade, for human consumption, works for what ails you.

Ive been using it for about 5 days now and Honestly feel a difference. Ive got more energy and Im sleeping better. I woke up this morning and felt great. Normally Im always sluggish and tired mostly due to my crazy schedule of shift work but man last two days Ive felt a difference.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
hmmmm Nap or football nap or football nap or football.........................................................Football

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive been using it for about 5 days now and Honestly feel a difference. Ive got more energy and Im sleeping better. I woke up this morning and felt great. Normally Im always sluggish and tired mostly due to my crazy schedule of shift work but man last two days Ive felt a difference.

Here is another web site. If you can get past the ad it has a very impressive rap sheet. Silica is abundant in the earth powder and does wonders in the body.
I'm ahead of you by a few years taking it so if you have any questions give a yell.............

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Monday morning almost done and not too much stress heaped my way. Early finish today as well and then Tang soo, things could be worse :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
bored1.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I did get ton's accomplished today though, sort of....

I may have got one thing accomplished today....but I will not know until tomorrow... because the last step in getting this accomplished is kind of like a cliff diver....you have to jump off the cliff and you don't know if you got it right until you come up out of the water....and I will not be out of the water tomorrow.....spent a lot of my day at the edge of the cliff though...just jumped off about 10 minutes ago

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Long day... But now it's night time... And next time put the allergy medicine and nyquil in two separate areas (long story but short version this morning made a mistake...)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Great class tonight. Felt good. Tired now. Took off tonight from work. Have morning and afternoon court tomorrow and work tomorrow night so I'm heading to bed soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions