Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we found a little deli called "Between 2 buns" with good food and quite possibly the best chocolate cake I've ever had.

The owners must have a good sense of humour. or maybe it's just the way your wrote that comment..

Neighbor is planning a Halloween party and asked me to help and have few friends help too so me and my two best friends going to help make a scary movie night. There's about 15 people going to watch the movie all of them ages between ages 13-16 except 3 which are 8

The movie is going to be a nosferatu(black and white) movie, afterwards the 8 year olds are going trick or treating while the older kids watch Annabelle
The neighbor man is going to be a bloody butcher with a cleaver and chainsaw (i don't know what his oldest son or my two friends will be) but since I get to be the tour guide that takes all the kids to go watch the movie so (I'm going to dress up as a businessman and fake knife; look like stabbed in the back) i get the fun part watching the kids trick or treat. We already got the decorations planned out (not setting up till the day of Halloween but the basement is going to have atleast two inches of water and a bunch of red dye to look like blood, some rubber tubes and ketchup to look like organs and after the movie
Gonna sneak the kids upstairs (the older kids won't know it, it will look like the three little kids just disappeared :lfao:

The neighbor guy did mention a house that people say has spirits in it and to be funny were going to put a raggedy anne doll upstairs in a chair so when they go up there they are looking right at it

That's not a record. It's crap. Commercial divers work at depths far greater than that on a routine basis.
At best, this worthless and dangerous stunt should be called "deepest bounce dive with inadequate equipment and no chance to actually see or do anything".

14 hours decompression seems like total boredom

Neighbor is planning a Halloween party and asked me to help and have few friends help too so me and my two best friends going to help make a scary movie night. There's about 15 people going to watch the movie all of them ages between ages 13-16 except 3 which are 8

The movie is going to be a nosferatu(black and white) movie, afterwards the 8 year olds are going trick or treating while the older kids watch Annabelle
The neighbor man is going to be a bloody butcher with a cleaver and chainsaw (i don't know what his oldest son or my two friends will be) but since I get to be the tour guide that takes all the kids to go watch the movie so (I'm going to dress up as a businessman and fake knife; look like stabbed in the back) i get the fun part watching the kids trick or treat. We already got the decorations planned out (not setting up till the day of Halloween but the basement is going to have atleast two inches of water and a bunch of red dye to look like blood, some rubber tubes and ketchup to look like organs and after the movie
Gonna sneak the kids upstairs (the older kids won't know it, it will look like the three little kids just disappeared :lfao:

The neighbor guy did mention a house that people say has spirits in it and to be funny were going to put a raggedy anne doll upstairs in a chair so when they go up there they are looking right at it

sounds like something my friends would do....too bad, they moved away....

That's definitely something I'm going to miss this year having moved back to Australia. Halloween was fantastic in Boston, I think my wife and I will miss it more than the kids. It's something I really wish would take of more here. But it's not the same when it's warm and still light at 8PM with the kids trick or treating.

That's definitely something I'm going to miss this year having moved back to Australia. Halloween was fantastic in Boston, I think my wife and I will miss it more than the kids. It's something I really wish would take of more here. But it's not the same when it's warm and still light at 8PM with the kids trick or treating.

Kind of like Christmas at the beach?

Kind of like Christmas at the beach?

lol, Christmas has always been in the Summer for us (I do happen to live in a coastal town and have been know to have a few frothies while the kids are swimming in the arvo), so I personally have always found winter to be the odd part of Christmas. But with Halloween, just the nature of it not being in the dark somewhat detracts.

^^^ LoL ^^^ you 2 ;)

can tell you that thursday night is at cheshire martial arts in warrington --- it's not in a seedy underground place with dim lighting just for good measure ;) -- it's well lit with a properly managed boxing ring and a referee too :):):)

oh and everyone knows about CMA ;)

and i'm so pumped up and ready for it - it's a bit ridiculous really not been this stoked for a lonnnnnng time :) just got a session with satan tomorrow morning and a double session with scotty tomorrow afternoon to get through first ;)

oh nearly forgot - i gotta go and get my doggy his beef burgers and his black pudding sausages too :)

lol.... No it wasn't!

sounds like something my friends would do....too bad, they moved away....

Can still celebrate, maybe have some help planning with friends and Halloween party or, give candy or something fun :)

I like a good maglite, it's scary walking in the woods at night and you can't even see your hand infont of your face and you don't know where your stepping... Besides forward :rpo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back