Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I red a bissl Boarisch denn i bi i Minga dahoam. Heit woan zamma auder Oide Wiesn un boah zefix woahs hoas.

Ich rede ein bisschen Bairisch denn ich wohne in München. Heute waren wir zusammen auf der Alte Wiese am Oktoberfest und meine Güte war es heiß.

I speak a little Bavarian because I live in Munich. Today we were at the Oktoberfest on the Old Meadow and my, it was hot.

Dein Deutsch ist doch sehr gut Xue, selbst wenn du zur Zeit nicht oft redest. Ich glaube du würdest hier überleben. :D

Danke, aber mein Deutsch ist schrecklich, verbringe ich Zeit damit, sich zu erinnern und suchen Dinge und manchmal den Rückgriff auf die gefürchtete Google Translate. (actually I had to use the dreaded Google translate to get the German for "dreaded Google translate" :D)

Dieses kleine Aussage hat mich 10 Minuten.

Deutsch Verben Chaos mit meinem Kopf

Gnarlie

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Danke, aber mein Deutsch ist schrecklich, verbringe ich Zeit damit, sich zu erinnern und suchen Dinge und manchmal den Rückgriff auf die gefürchtete Google Translate. (actually I had to use the dreaded Google translate to get the German for "dreaded Google translate" :D)

Dieses kleine Aussage hat mich 10 Minuten.

Deutsch Verben Chaos mit meinem Kopf
Es gibt Leute, die hier leben und wohnen, die nicht so gut reden können, wie du.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Es gibt Leute, die hier leben, die nicht so gut reden können, wie du.

Danke, aber ich brauche eine ernsthafte Auffrischungs

OK for purposes of expedients I am switching back to English, do this in German and I will be here all day. My wife has said that we should consider a trip to Germany in the next couple years and if that happens it is up to me to be the translator so I need a WHOLE lot of work. Conversational speed will leave standing there like a deer in the headlights and in conversation I have serious trouble with all the verb tenses. Would hate to use du when I should be using Sie and I tend to go for the easiest and that would be du :anic: But then I am not sure how important that is in Germany these days, per my teacher, from many years ago who lived in Germany before, during and a bit after WW II it s very important, but then he is one of the older generation so I am not sure how up to date that is

But I also have had thrown on my plate, (my wife has said) if my mother-in-law moves out of our house. I need to get my Mandarin up to conversational speed because she (my wife) has said she will not be my translator the next time we go to China. But with her, conversational also means literate so basically I'm toast :D

Last edited:

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
In 24 hours, Sue, Kim and I will be on a plane to Bonaire, for a week of some of the worlds best diving.

View attachment 18959

You may now be jealous. :D
Once
Sounds fun , you three sound like going to have good time good luck

Like xue sheng said, be careful in case theres the kraken :lfao:

I red a bissl Boarisch denn i bi i Minga dahoam. Heit woan zamma auder Oide Wiesn un boah zefix woahs hoas.

Ich rede ein bisschen Bairisch denn ich wohne in München. Heute waren wir zusammen auf der Alte Wiese am Oktoberfest und meine Güte war es heiß.

I speak a little Bavarian because I live in Munich. Today we were at the Oktoberfest on the Old Meadow and my, it was hot.

Dein Deutsch ist doch sehr gut Xue, selbst wenn du zur Zeit nicht oft redest. Ich glaube du würdest hier überleben. :D

Wie wurde Oktoberfest in diesem Jahr :D

Gnarlie

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Once
Sounds fun , you three sound like going to have good time good luck

Like xue sheng said, be careful in case theres the kraken :lfao:

Wie wurde Oktoberfest in diesem Jahr :D

In Germany they have a special word that only gets used at this time of year: Bierleichen. Beer corpses.

I live really close, so for me, Oktoberfest mostly means Aussie tourists peeing in my bushes.

Here are some pictures of what's behind the scenes:

http://muenchenkotzt.de

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Zeit, um dem Zug fahren
走的时候火车
Time to go train

Gute Nacht MT wo immer Sie sind
晚安吨无论你在哪里
Good night MT wherever you are

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Zeit, um dem Zug fahren
走的时候火车
Time to go train

Gute Nacht MT wo immer Sie sind
晚安吨无论你在哪里
Good night MT wherever you are

Gute Nacht! :)

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
My Day: Black Belt practice 8: 30 am - 10:30 am; help out with kid's class 10:30 - 11:30 am; open rank practice 11:30 am - 12:30 pm; help out with color belt testing 1 pm - 3 pm; MY 5th keup test 3 pm - 4 pm including a Blind Folded - roundhouse break through 2 boards - AND I will officially be testing for 2nd DAN in APRIL 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool.gif

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
The bakery is celebrating and everybody got a free bagel and face paint, I was there with my two friends David(he got lion face paint) and Jackson(he got a dog face paint) and i got bear face paint :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions