Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
gotta wait for my psych meds to wear off :( feel dizzy and want to puke but can't :( feel like s%^t :(

gunna go down and see my trees :) hopefully that'll cheer me up :)

jake and pud are having a mad 20 minutes :) don't know what's got into the pair of them tbh.......... :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Sunday, I was going to train some Wing Chun with a group near me but I feel not so good and my wife shut me down.... and she is right.... so I guess I will listen....I don't feel well (sinus infection) and, she reminded me, the eye MD said I was good to go for exercise and normal activity...but.... he said he would hold off on Martial Arts until October :disgust:

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
my BIG fight is looming ever closer and i think that spending time coppicing my trees with a bowsaw has made me more mentally able to keep me together which should be good :)

i chill out bigtime when i'm with my trees :) and today i took my bag with me and hung it up on one of my bigger trees and started knocking heck out of it :) got a lot of "remind me not to mess with you" type comments which i find really funny :) jake and pud were hearding the squirrels cos jake was chasing them on the ground and pud was going up the trees chasing them back to jake (i know i shouldn't let them but i needed to practice ;))

feel a lot more physically ready for it but my foot is still giving me grief -- been about 6 weeks since it went "crack" - so am hoping that if i stick to southpaw and switch in and out of that then i ought to be fine :) my right leg feels better playing the "anchor" role and shooting my left kicks off that stance :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
my BIG fight is looming ever closer and i think that spending time coppicing my trees with a bowsaw has made me more mentally able to keep me together which should be good :)

i chill out bigtime when i'm with my trees :) and today i took my bag with me and hung it up on one of my bigger trees and started knocking heck out of it :) got a lot of "remind me not to mess with you" type comments which i find really funny :) jake and pud were hearding the squirrels cos jake was chasing them on the ground and pud was going up the trees chasing them back to jake (i know i shouldn't let them but i needed to practice ;))

feel a lot more physically ready for it but my foot is still giving me grief -- been about 6 weeks since it went "crack" - so am hoping that if i stick to southpaw and switch in and out of that then i ought to be fine :) my right leg feels better playing the "anchor" role and shooting my left kicks off that stance :)

chilling with the trees....it has precedence I suppose
[yt]1SUzcDUERLo[/yt]
[yt]qz1nU2szUVw[/yt]

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
...this has been a great day!! - our TKD demo went great! - I had my favorite pizza for lunch!! - I rescued a rabbit from our egress window!!! - AND I had my favorite dinner, tuna noodle casserole!!!! :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Went to a italiano restaurante , with couple friends, planning Davids wedding and we all decided to get food. I picked spaghetti, and the waiter gave us lots of bread sticks too complementary of the restaurant :)

I also got chocolate ice cream, today waste amazing :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Finally was able to get back an do some Yoga again and it felt great. Not doing forward bends or inversions, they still have me a bit spooked from all the things not to do, and why, after the surgery. But I WILL get back to them soon.....

Good Night MT wherever you are

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Finally was able to get back an do some Yoga again and it felt great. Not doing forward bends or inversions, they still have me a bit spooked from all the things not to do, and why, after the surgery. But I WILL get back to them soon.....

Good Night MT wherever you are

[video=youtube_share;7PjqsMop2LQ]http://youtu.be/7PjqsMop2LQ[/video]

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's all about perspective. We absolutely love Monday. Because it means our work week (3 12 hour shifts over the weekend) is over.
This week, we get to binge watch Season 7 of The Big Bang Theory. And we start packing our gear, since we're leaving for Bonaire in a couple weeks.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Weapon class today too :)
And like any good morning breakfast comes first and every day good morning :D

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
my highlight fight of this year is tomorrow night :) -- our very own rage in a cage :) -- there's 12 fights scheduled for 5 rounds at 3 minutes each or less if the worst happens ;)

today is the same as yesterday - i spent 6 hours in the gym yesterday and i've already spent 3 hours in there today and i feel more "alive" and the best shape that i've ever been in throughout my whole muay thai studies :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Thinking about making a post today that is fairly innocuous to most of the MA world, but might not be in the Taiji world....or it may be completely innocuous in the Taiji world too..... :hmm:

If I dood it, I get a whippin'... I DOOD IT!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
got to get going...need to see if we can still get a table fr the big shindig in town, to promote our girl scout troop.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to be a lovely day today. I think I'll go wash the bug guts off the Vette. And then splatter more on it. :D
3 hours at the dojang tonight. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions