Status
Not open for further replies.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
damn its 50 degrees F outside and my wife expects me to sit on the front lawn and sell stuff in our yard sale

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My youngest is sick, I'm sick, my oldest is not feeling 100% and my wife wants to argue :rolleyes:

Yup....things are setting up to be a great day :disgust:

it's the weekend - you're both in the same place at the same time and you really don't give a stuff what else did you expect ;)

just sit back and pretend to have heard what she's saying and just say yes to whatever :) she'll stop trying to kill you soon ;) honest ;)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Okay people at my house are not happy. Eastern Michigan scored.

MSU 56 Eastern 7

Things happen but eastern Michigan is gonna need a heck of a game to win cause so far it ain't happening

You could almost said "eh that was a pity touchdown so they don't leave the field too sad"

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
My knee hurts when I touch it, don't see a bruise though. I guess if I ignore it it will go away. Either way I need to get jack in the house and tomorrow something wedding. I forgot that and need to listen more. We went to the ice cream store and I got a double scoop ice cream cone. It was supposed to be one scoop but i asked the lady if I could have another scoop and she said it only costed 50 cents extra. I blame the ice cream, not my fault...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions