Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
he's just carried on his training - i don't think that age has anything to do with but experience and knowledge will have both taught and served him very well :) well done to him :)

He trained smart enough not to need a wheel chair by now!
(hinting with the flag pole right now! :wink2: )

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Gosh... I was talking to my friend David today... And he was talking about being engaged... It took me 30 minutes to figure out what was going on, I just thought Janice was bragging about her fancy ring... I never been to a Jewish wedding but he invited me to come. So I guess ill find out in four months if they get married like they planned... Either way when I get home I get a chicken sandwich on semolina bread(the kind with sesame seeds) :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Gosh... I was talking to my friend David today... And he was talking about being engaged... It took me 30 minutes to figure out what was going on, I just thought Janice was bragging about her fancy ring... I never been to a Jewish wedding but he invited me to come. So I guess ill find out in four months if they get married like they planned... Either way when I get home I get a chicken sandwich on semolina bread(the kind with sesame seeds) :)

:lfao:

I am assuming you are single and don't watch any 'girly' shows on TV and avoid 'Wonder Wall' like the plague....cos "ZOMFG, THE RING!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!11!!!!!!!!eleven! tends to give it away fo sho! :boing1:

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
:lfao:

I am assuming you are single and don't watch any 'girly' shows on TV and avoid 'Wonder Wall' like the plague....cos "ZOMFG, THE RING!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!11!!!!!!!!eleven! tends to give it away fo sho! :boing1:

I'm not sure what that has to do with it but no... Not single I don't know what a wonder wall is but I do know when my sisters watch tv its usually reality tv... Or soap opera and i can't stand either... Would rather go outside and look at the clouds or hang out with friends :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm not sure what that has to do with it but no... Not single I don't know what a wonder wall is but I do know when my sisters watch tv its usually reality tv... Or soap opera and i can't stand either... Would rather go outside and look at the clouds or hang out with friends :)

then you are Captain Oblivious! :)

But yeah, I don't get 'THE RING' thing either. Put the money in an IRA for crying out loud!

But I hear traditional Jewish weddings are quite the shindig. Bring a hat (decent, not a baseball cap) for the 'church' part.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score

But yeah, I don't get 'THE RING' thing either. Put the money in an IRA for crying out loud!

But I hear traditional Jewish weddings are quite the shindig. Bring a hat (decent, not a baseball cap) for the 'church' part.

That sounds nice, except now I gotta buy a hat (probably will do it when the weekend comes) thanks for the advice :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Standard Chinese wedding these days are buy a license, take the families to dinner and you're hitched....and the ring.....that's silly...money could be better spent elsewhere..... like the pictures you get taken after that in the tuxedo and wedding gown you put on (borrow) at the photo place

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
just come back from training with scotty :) amazing session :)

got my spinning reverse elbow nailed down :) well happy :)

got to take my doggy walkies now :)

i did 7 miles with him to take him to / from the canal for his swim this morning then i did 2 miles walking with all my kit going to / from the gym and now i got another 7 miles with my doggy to / from the canal so he can have a swim :)

i love my doggy and i love exercise :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
google "what to wear at a jewish wedding" i'm pretty sure that'll give you some idea :)

also be prepared for lots of aerobic activity - if you're not fit now you will be when it's all done n dusted ;)

I was talking to David's uncle (hees smart) and showed his wedding photos and said what was okay :) (and where where to rent)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
^^^:)^^^

glad that you got some help :) and got sorted too :) sounds as though you can get the gear needed on the cheap too :)

win win :)

my doggy's completely tukd --- yippee :) my border collie takes 14 to 20 miles a day plus he swims for around 1 hour :) then he goes to sleep for 30 minutes and then he wants to go and do it all over again that's a true border collie for you ;) if you've ever tried getting a collie tired then you probably weren't trying hard enough ;)

booked another session with scotty on tuesday :) made a decision today - am not going to fight school am gunna go and see scotty more often - the reason for this is that the session that i had with scotty was more involved and as far as i'm concerned it was more of an all round workout / fight session --- lot of pads and a lot of learning new things that i hadn't been taught at fight school and yet they should've been cos they were more about turning defence into offence and turning offence into defence. really enjoyable :) still got really sweaty but i could feel the benefits of what was being taught and how it was being taught is my style too :) you can tell that scotty used to fight and that's passed through his teaching :)

oh and the best bit --- i don't get literally trashed whilst i'm learning :):):)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like dogs as long as it's a nice dog :)

My dog jack is a good dog as long as nobody eats his food or lay in his bed. Hees really protective over his food, he will hide it in his bed, under the bed, backyard, in the closet and sometimes under the couch.

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a Boston Terrier, looks to be low maintenance and good with the kids.

They look to be a very chill dog too, will go good relaxing on a surfboard.

$BostonTerrier.jpg

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I like dogs as long as it's a nice dog :)

My dog jack is a good dog as long as nobody eats his food or lay in his bed. Hees really protective over his food, he will hide it in his bed, under the bed, backyard, in the closet and sometimes under the couch.

jake doesn't really worry about food - he just wants more exercise !!!!! good job i'm what the shrink calls hyperactive ;)

oh and jake is anyone's for a fuss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.