Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
What happens at an outdoor test?

...similar to an indoor test - but with our dojang, at our outdoor test - all belts test at the same time rather than being separated by different test times by rank..
we do it once a year and it's followed by a potluck/bbq for members and guests or as the testers call it "FOOD!!!" :)

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...similar to an indoor test - but with our dojang, at our outdoor test - all belts test at the same time rather than being separated by different test times by rank..
we do it once a year and it's followed by a potluck/bbq for members and guests or as the testers call it "FOOD!!!" :)

Sounds good, I enjoy the group grading sessions. I like to see whats up and coming. My first grading was like that at my dojang, and it's the first time I've been graded in a group as opposed to smaller grades or one on one.

Much prefer the group. Guess I'll wait till summer to find out it we head outside at all for training.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I did some house cleaning its pretty good :)
I found my Bowie knife sadly when i reached under the couch i accidentally grabbed it by the blade but got a nice sandwich so who cares :D

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That little Corgi in your profile pic (is that a corgi?) did a 18 mile run with you?

CORGI ????? you're having a laugh right ????? he's a pure bred red and white WELSH BORDER COLLIE :):):) and yup my BORDER COLLIE does more than 18miles a day - that was just his morning run :) - his second run every evening is 7miles or so with 30minutes of swimtime as well :) no point me being "fit as tuk" if my doggy is the size of a house is there ?????

as they say "dogs are like their owners" ;)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
today is really good :)

had my session with satan and she says that things are looking very good :) which considering the amount of time and effort that i've been putting in with scotty means that my leg has gotta be nearly back to where it was prior to me busting it --- yippee :) soon there'll be no more satanic rituals for me to undergo ;)

mentioned muay boran to scotty and he said that his coach teaches it :) and that there's a seminar coming up so he's gunna take me and introduce me to the boss man :) really looking forward to that one :)

did some knees to the chin by getting a whole heap athletic -- put simply you spring up on your opponents knee and in the same motion bring your knee through so it connects with their chin and at the same time you drive your elbow into their temple :):):) --- glad it's not me wearing all the padding ;)

more juice and creatine followed by more chocolate milkshake and creatine :)

life for me doesn't really get any better than this :):):)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
today is really good :)

had my session with satan and she says that things are looking very good :) which considering the amount of time and effort that i've been putting in with scotty means that my leg has gotta be nearly back to where it was prior to me busting it --- yippee :) soon there'll be no more satanic rituals for me to undergo ;)

mentioned muay boran to scotty and he said that his coach teaches it :) and that there's a seminar coming up so he's gunna take me and introduce me to the boss man :) really looking forward to that one :)

did some knees to the chin by getting a whole heap athletic -- put simply you spring up on your opponents knee and in the same motion bring your knee through so it connects with their chin and at the same time you drive your elbow into their temple :):):) --- glad it's not me wearing all the padding ;)

more juice and creatine followed by more chocolate milkshake and creatine :)

life for me doesn't really get any better than this :):):)

Glad to hear it is going well and there were no sever beatings in a cage needed. :s472:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
My favorite part of cooking is having a good assistant that knows what there doing cause I sure don't. But as long as it doesn't involve a oven i could probably try cook it :D

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CORGI ????? you're having a laugh right ????? he's a pure bred red and white WELSH BORDER COLLIE :):):) and yup my BORDER COLLIE does more than 18miles a day - that was just his morning run :) - his second run every evening is 7miles or so with 30minutes of swimtime as well :) no point me being "fit as tuk" if my doggy is the size of a house is there ?????

as they say "dogs are like their owners" ;)

lol, I've always thought the picture was a Corgi, after looking them up and back at your profile pic i can see it. Nice dog, bet it loves the runs.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My favorite part of cooking is having a good assistant that knows what there doing cause I sure don't. But as long as it doesn't involve a oven i could probably try cook it :D

I'll keep you around for the zombi apocalypse....
Bait, you know....

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'll keep you around for the zombi apocalypse....
Bait, you know....

Nice try, but I'm pretty sure zombies only want brain and if that's the case I doubt they will be that desperate

Besides if bait is what is needed , that's why there's mcdojo and mcgym :D

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
lol, I've always thought the picture was a Corgi, after looking them up and back at your profile pic i can see it. Nice dog, bet it loves the runs.

welsh border collies love hills -(being welsh that stands to reason LoL:)) and running is just like a fun game for them :)

my doggy has displasia in his shoulder so although he runs like wind, is more stealthy than a stealthy thing, and doesn't like much with 4 legs and fur (apart from my persian cat called pud cos she's a puddy cat ;)) he just lives in his own little world :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
today is a sort of rest day cos i've got bucket loads of work to do :(

i've got a ford focus gearbox sat outisde my back door :) and a VW golf gearbox freshly cleaned and stripped on my kitchen floor :)

top tip --- dishwashers are amazing for cleaning stripped engines and gearboxes ;) beats the ancient way of a bucket of suds and sponge LoL ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions