Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Because I'm all fragile and dainty like that.
giphy.gif

You do realize the one in the pink hat...Edith...wants to be a ninja

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Can somebody send out a public service announcement to let people know to stop getting on my nerves first thing in the morning?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Speaking of getting on my nerves...... dealing with the most un-helpful help desk in the history of the world..... I have an issue that I cannot resolve.....I submit a ticket....I get a phone call when I am not here and they leave a message....I call back and leave a message......I get a comment on the ticket I submitted....please call....I call..... I leave a message......I'm guessing I do not get a call back....just another comment on the ticket......and my issue...... is still not fixed. But that's ok...it is not important...it is just holding up production for a couple people building network servers for the ENTIRE GD ENTERPRISE!!!!!!

Well..... guess I just sit...and wait...for a call

But while I wait I have a question...should I refer to them hence forth and the

Hindrance Desk...or the Obstruction Desk...because based on this week and extensive past experience with them,,.,they sure are not a Help Desk

Last edited:

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Speaking of getting on my nerves...... dealing with the most un-helpful help desk in the history of the world..... I have an issue that I cannot resolve.....I submit a ticket....I get a phone call when I am not here and they leave a message....I call back and leave a message......I get a comment on the ticket I submitted....please call....I call..... I leave a message......I'm guessing I do not get a call back....just another comment on the ticket......and my issue...... is still not fixed. But that's ok...it is not important...it is just holding up production for a couple people building network servers for the ENTIRE GD ENTERPRISE!!!!!!

Well..... guess I just sit...and wait...for a call

But while I wait I have a question...should I refer to them hence forth and the

Hindrance Desk...or the Obstruction Desk...because based on this week and extensive past experience with them,,.,they sure are not a Help Desk
I think hindrance is more appropriate. They are not putting up any obstacles to stop you from fixing the issue by any other method, but they are rather ponderously unhelpful.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Here's a shock....only 2 hours since I left my 2nd message at the Hindrance Desk and only 26 hours since I left my 1st message...and you know what......they have not yet returned my call...shocking

I have found another solution, but it takes 30 days....... at this point I am guessing the 30 days will be quicker

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just had a mixed berry cheesecake blizzard from Dairy Queen......so good.....scrumptious!!!

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh my. Just downloaded all my video from this the tournament....:almost 350 videos to catalog. :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions