Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Now I don't mean to make everyone envious of my day...but I'm going to the dentist now.....oh...and I have to buy vacuum cleaner bags too......Yes I know...you're all jealous now
tumblr_okk4i06E6K1tslewgo1_500.gif

CrazedChris

Green Belt
Reaction score
Dang it, ran out of dog food. Also, ran out of the will to go all the way to the store and buy dog food.
0zMmG2j.jpg

CrazedChris

Green Belt
Reaction score
We have 3 dogs, and 1 of them tries to get into the cat food daily. Did I mention we have lots of critters? :)

Btw, any one want some goats, they have angered me for the last time. :/

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
We have 3 dogs, and 1 of them tries to get into the cat food daily. Did I mention we have lots of critters? :)

Are they mountain goats? I don't think we can have regular goats. Our driveway is the kind you can bobsled from.

We have three dogs and three cats. They all steal food from one another and the cats routinely beat the crap out of the dogs, despite the fact that two of the dogs are over 70 pounds.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

The people that moved in next door just got three goats. They are the loudest, pains in the butts that you can imagine. And they stink to high heaven.

This is not ideal.

CrazedChris

Green Belt
Reaction score
One is a pygmy goat, the other is a dwarf Nigerian. They are destructive and rude. They broke onto my back deck last week and ate all my container garden plants. :mad:

We have 3 dogs, at 12, 50, and 100+lbs. The little dog is the boss. When she barks, the other 2 snap to attention..lol.

3 cats as well. The oldest cat hates all other animals except the little dog, but will occasionally swat her too. The other 2 cats are brothers, aka, the Butthead Brothers of Destruction. The smallest of them has to be locked in a kennel at night or he tears up the whole house, or wakes everyone up trying to do so. The dogs don't get in the trash, but they do. :/

Then there are 2 guinea pigs that wheek at anything that crinkles, loudly. The little cat likes to get in their cage and sleep with them, the weirdo. And did you know those little things shed?!

Then, enter the dragon.....the bearded dragon. At least he doesn't climb all over my laundry and shed everywhere....lol.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
One is a pygmy goat, the other is a dwarf Nigerian. They are destructive and rude. They broke onto my back deck last week and ate all my container garden plants. :mad:

We have 3 dogs, at 12, 50, and 100+lbs. The little dog is the boss. When she barks, the other 2 snap to attention..lol.

3 cats as well. The oldest cat hates all other animals except the little dog, but will occasionally swat her too. The other 2 cats are brothers, aka, the Butthead Brothers of Destruction. The smallest of them has to be locked in a kennel at night or he tears up the whole house, or wakes everyone up trying to do so. The dogs don't get in the trash, but they do. :/

Then there are 2 guinea pigs that wheek at anything that crinkles, loudly. The little cat likes to get in their cage and sleep with them, the weirdo. And did you know those little things shed?!

Then, enter the dragon.....the bearded dragon. At least he doesn't climb all over my laundry and shed everywhere....lol.

Pictures. I need pictures! I love critters. More than people, actually.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The people that moved in next door just got three goats. They are the loudest, pains in the butts that you can imagine. And they stink to high heaven.

This is not ideal.
Our neighbors up the hill have goats and roosters. I've never noticed the goats.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We have nearly the same poundage in dogs (you have us by about 15 lbs. I think). We might make up that difference with the cats. The biggest is 24 lbs. (and that's his appropriate weight, per the vet) and the middle one is 16 (and should weigh less). The youngest is still growing, but probably only about 8 lbs. at the moment.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score

This is not ideal.

First you make a roux......

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Our neighbors up the hill have goats and roosters. I've never noticed the goats.

I hear you, brother. At one point we had over a dozen feral roosters in the yard. And many feral chickens. The noise was maddening. As was the mess.

But I gotta' tell ya, the feral fowl around here are a lot smarter than I would have thought. The few that walk by the house now, don't walk. They run really fast. And on the other side of the street.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
What a full and exciting day...... went to the dentist...bought vacuum cleaner bags...and...wait for it....bought 3 bags of top soils, fixed AND seeded some major holes in my yard......yes....I know...you all wish you could be me........

Status
Not open for further replies.