Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazedChris

Green Belt
Reaction score
Heat index of nearly 100, now it wants to rain, hello sauna. Ugh.
Also, I wonder how many guinea pigs it would take to mow my lawn?

CrazedChris

Green Belt
Reaction score
Never heard of a dry sauna. Had to look it up. I didn't know there are 2 forms of sauna...lol. 1 is a dry heat, the other is very steamy. I was referring to the steamy one. ;)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Also makes no sense. If you want the best resource in the best place, then put him there and pay him to keep him happy so he would continue to work there, since he is the best for the job.
Not always possible in any organizationi, but in particular a large, government organization.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I was called in yesterday by command and asked to put in for Detectives Supervisor vacancy...which would mean I would have to cut my hair, stay clean shaven, and wear a suit everyday..........no I’m good.

just-movember-things_o_2474787.jpg
Only thing I shave is my head . I would think twice about putting in for any job that would require me to shave my beard . :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Never heard of a dry sauna. Had to look it up. I didn't know there are 2 forms of sauna...lol. 1 is a dry heat, the other is very steamy. I was referring to the steamy one. ;)
well, the scandinavian one is by nature dry, even with the water poured over the rocks.

The other is the 'turkish steam bath'
yeah, you will be done quicker....
:D

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
well, Monday as usual.
5 minutes in, I was using the F word,
then I had to get supplies, clean up after other people, not spawned by me, and Queeg had a mandatory meeting.
Discussing such important things like uniform tops, the colors there off, and how many we had, while her cherished second shift doesn't do the job they need to do.

time for a new job.
So I can tell Queeg to bite me.
Ah, we must have been using the F word in perfect unison - I knew I felt the disturbance in the force. Next time, we should try singing it and make a two-part harmony.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
awe shucks.
Time to get ready for work again.

At least I am off tomorrow and Thursday.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
So far, people haven't broken nearly as many things as they have yesterday. So far so good. Not sure how long it will last but I'll enjoy it while it does.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Now I don't mean to make everyone envious of my day...but I'm going to the dentist now.....oh...and I have to buy vacuum cleaner bags too......Yes I know...you're all jealous now

Status
Not open for further replies.