Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Had some cabbage, carrots, and beets left over from making borshch as well as a sweet pepper that needed rescuing. So, I was constitutionally obligated to get back to chopping and close up a couple of jars of super slaw in addition to onion jam and pickled squash. You see how that works, don't you?

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please keep fingers crossed for @gpseymour - he is doing his very first full Tough Mudder today. He is in Virginia, it's been raining like hell there, there was a break in the weather this morning, but you can imagine just how muddy that course is going to be - with natural mud added to the man-made mud.

Full Tough Mudder is 10 miles, with 20 obstacles. One of them involves diving and swimming in ice water. It's good times.
I am tired. I am sore. My feet hurt. My calves hurt. I might have a black eye. My hands are chapped. I have sunburn. And I have some bruises on my ribcage I don't remember getting. I still have mud in areas I can't discuss without violating MT's TOS.

And I can't wait to do it again!!

#ToughNutter #GonnaBeSoreInTheMornin' (That one's for you, Hobbit.)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I realize by posting this I will be the envy of the thread.... but today.... I have to go mow the lawn...and clean the driveway
I had to mow the lawn on Thursday. In a hurry. Rain was coming again, and the damned grass didn't drown in all the recent rains.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Obviously great minds think alike. I am in the process of cleaning my driveway now for a driveway seal tomorrow morning.
I did my backyard lawn yesterday and now to the front yard. I call it lawn Kata...
I want a driveway seal. Do they eat much?

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am tired. I am sore. My feet hurt. My calves hurt. I might have a black eye. My hands are chapped. I have sunburn. And I have some bruises on my ribcage I don't remember getting. I still have mud in areas I can't discuss without violating MT's TOS.

DownrightMildEasternglasslizard-max-1mb.gif

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't want to go to work tomorrow......
:arghh:
Awwww.... there-there. I want to go but I know I'll regret going five minutes into it, when I discover yet another new and exciting way coders, billers, or system admins discovered for breaking something I have to fix.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well, 5 minutes in, I'll be turning the air dark blue......
Using ALL the bad words.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have dusted some good ones in German off......
And I have started to use Oedipus more often...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Wwell my ears are stuffing up again and it is hard to hear....I must have come in contact with mud when I was out mowing the lawn

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
ah, man....
Past bedtime.
And another beeyuuutiful day o work ahead of me....

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
And, yet, she won't teach any of those to me. I have to learn them on YouTube.
Because I refuse to propagate the reputation that Russians only know how to drink and swear. I'll drink. But I won't teach you to swear. That said - I HAVE translated the YouTube stuff for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions