Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hellboy II - Abe and Hellboy singing to Barry Manilow. Classic. When you are having a really horrid day - just watch this one scene.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I got 2 days off and I am HURTING.

I wish it would at least come from training, and not work and old age.
:(

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Please keep fingers crossed for @gpseymour - he is doing his very first full Tough Mudder today. He is in Virginia, it's been raining like hell there, there was a break in the weather this morning, but you can imagine just how muddy that course is going to be - with natural mud added to the man-made mud.

Full Tough Mudder is 10 miles, with 20 obstacles. One of them involves diving and swimming in ice water. It's good times.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Making onion jam today, among other things. Too bad none of you live closer - we could grill some burgers, and you could have a taste.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I realize by posting this I will be the envy of the thread.... but today.... I have to go mow the lawn...and clean the driveway
Obviously great minds think alike. I am in the process of cleaning my driveway now for a driveway seal tomorrow morning.
I did my backyard lawn yesterday and now to the front yard. I call it lawn Kata...

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just heard from @gpseymour - he is ok. Wrapped up Tough Mudder, had a good time, despite lousy weather the day before, stagnant mud, and a dive into ice water, among other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions