Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nope...can't be...no such thing.....its a myth...
giphy-6-1456437516.gif

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nope, sorry...that is a cartoon and as real as this

iZNqov4.gif

No such thing as a good bacon burger...and even if by some slim chance there was...it would not have legs and dance
First of all, saying Bugs Bunny is not real is sacrilege. Second, here is a non-moving legless bacon burger, if that is what you prefer. I am happy to provide additional photographic evidence of people eating burgers and enjoying them. And video evidence too. I am obliging like that.
1371591466674.jpeg

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Movies - I go during the day, when most folks are working and kids are in school or out playing.

I won't go to crowed theatres. Nope, just won't do it. I like movies way too much to be in a crowd with people who have no respect for the movie going experience.

It should be legal to beat people who spoil movies for other people with their bad behavior. Encouraged, even.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a meeting with YMCA today, where I started my program. Looking at going back for a range of reasons, highlighted by the fact that we couldn't get in to our training space last night at class time (building rented out for an event - no notification to folks teaching).

Enjoyed talking with the program director at the Y. Much more helpful than current location. Just have to work out the money side and decide on a new schedule. Might have to raise rates to cover the change back. Interestingly, they aren't interested in hosting the program as a Y offering (letting them keep all the fees), simply because their system makes handling registration too cumbersome.

I like new adventures, but really don't like having to change stuff like this. I'd rather stay where I am and keep the schedule I have, but I need to get back to where I was able to attract students.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Ours still has airplane seats.

Sure, and as I said that's just one of many reasons I don't like crowds. Another reason would be the stinky people. And screaming children. And douche bags using their phones during the movie. All things that are easier to avoid by avoiding the crowds.
This kind of hyperbole is just silly . If you dont like crowds, fine but I've been to theaters in denver and tbeyre not filled with stinky, screaming douche bags shooting each other.
It's just... nice... It's not cheap. A friend of mine and I actually save up for a movie trip about once every 6 months - and go there to luxuriate. :)
that sounds cool .

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Movies - I go during the day, when most folks are working and kids are in school or out playing.

I won't go to crowed theatres. Nope, just won't do it. I like movies way too much to be in a crowd with people who have no respect for the movie going experience.

It should be legal to beat people who spoil movies for other people with their bad behavior. Encouraged, even.
I suggest we organize the Movie Ninja conclave. Appear out of nowhere and smack people talking on cell phones during movies upside the head. Steal popcorn from those who misbehave. Stuff like that.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
that sounds cool .
It really is. It's an indulgence. I think every person has something like that - whatever it happens to be. This particular friend who introduced me to the movie theater with full dining is a bit of a diva, so our get togethers are in that vein - luxury movie experiences, spa trips, and, of course, the typical girly stuff... like "Game of Thrones" and "Westworld" marathons. :)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This kind of hyperbole is just silly . If you dont like crowds, fine but I've been to theaters in denver and tbeyre not filled with stinky, screaming douche bags shooting each other.
that sounds cool .

There's an entire Megaplex in Massachusetts that is filled with screaming, stinky douche bags. Seriously.

And ONLY screaming, stinky douchbags go there. Nobody else in their right mind would go there.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
that sounds cool .

Speaking of hyperbole... it's always entertaining when your characterization of what people say has so little connection with the reality.
But whatever. Have a nice day.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well.....apparently there are a lot of haters here who just can't accept a guy if he doesn't like bacon......

First of all, saying Bugs Bunny is not real is sacrilege. Second, here is a non-moving legless bacon burger, if that is what you prefer. I am happy to provide additional photographic evidence of people eating burgers and enjoying them. And video evidence too. I am obliging like that.
1371591466674.jpeg

Ever hear of Photshop.... that's what that is....I'll give you a picture of the Yeti riding a Harley down a water slide using photo Photshop....does not mean its real....just like that abomination you posted

You're just in denial, Xue Sheng. You know you want one. You crave the bacon. We all know it.

Nope, I don't...why can't you just accept it...I'm right...everyone else is wrong...bacon is horrible

Bacon is HAWT!

T5iWbSL.gif

That's just silly

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well.....apparently there are a lot of haters here who just can't accept a guy if he doesn't like bacon......

Oh, we totally accept you. We are just pained and concerned about your mind-altering and potentially life-threatening bacon deficiency. :)
Besides, cute dogs and cute girls eat burgers.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
There's an entire Megaplex in Massachusetts that is filled with screaming, stinky douche bags. Seriously.

And ONLY screaming, stinky douchbags go there. Nobody else in their right mind would go there.
Yeah but thats Massachusetts. ;)

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Listening to another mystery by PD James in the car. Really enjoying it. I've read Children of Men during senior seminar (the topic was environment and development of humanity) - beautifully written, of course, but SO glum, even the redeeming ending didn't help.

But I am enjoying her mysteries. Her writing is so lovely it just takes my breath away. I am not jealous. I have some talent and I know I write well. I just hope someone at some point feels the same delight at reading my stuff as I do at reading hers.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Speaking of hyperbole... it's always entertaining when your characterization of what people say has so little connection with the reality.
But whatever. Have a nice day.
always entertaining? Cool. But I'm not the one talking about guns, douche bags, screaming babies and such. I didnt make that up. I even quoted you. You may try to gaslight me here but its literally a few posts up that you said these things .

But whatever . have a nice day .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions