Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am not sure it is a good sign if you have to call a cardiologists office 3 times and leave messages telling them that specific doctor told you to call because you need to be seen today....and they don't return your calls...so you have to make a 4th call to the actual office you will be seen at.... and have to argue with them to get an appointment for the NEXT DAMN DAY!!!!!!

And for the record..the...we get hundreds of calls excuse...don't cut it when you are talking about YOURSELF and YOUR HEART!!!!!! Then Higher more people to take care of the DAMN calls

Yeah the anger has helped the situation...loads.... thanks Cardiologist office
Sheesh... they are supposed to make your heart feel better - not worse. Ugh...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oh it gets better..... can't see me tomorrow....the doctor does not have the time..... so Monday....at an office much further away...and I can't see another doctor in their practice either.....looks like I need to look for another office closer to my office...if I have to drive that far....I might as well be close to work....calling my cousin...who is a doctor in the area

My parting comment to them was... not a lot of folks survive to get an appointment with your office these days do they.........

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh it gets better..... can't see me tomorrow....the doctor does not have the time..... so Monday....at an office much further away...and I can't see another doctor in their practice either.....looks like I need to look for another office closer to my office...if I have to drive that far....I might as well be close to work....calling my cousin...who is a doctor in the area

My parting comment to them was... not a lot of folks survive to get an appointment with your office these days do they.........
Nice parting shot. I do not understand people who work at a doctor's office, and do not understand their patients.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score

NICE! Straight in the balls!

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Kicked that Cardiology group to the curb. I am going to a different group Friday morning....
tumblr_lum4w1RtsO1qiol6o.gif

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
at arms length, a gun is more effective....
just sayin....
any closer than that, you have to be willing to rip a throat out, and gauge eyes out.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
at arms length, a gun is more effective....
just sayin....
any closer than that, you have to be willing to rip a throat out, and gauge eyes out.
At arm's length, I'd rather have a knife (give me a bit more space with a gun).

Inside that, I have a lot of options that aren't gouges and rips (and quite a few that are).

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
At arm's length, I'd rather have a knife (give me a bit more space with a gun).

Inside that, I have a lot of options that aren't gouges and rips (and quite a few that are).
A bullet moves faster than your knife hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions