Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, I never understood that either. I usually feel worried whether the person who fell is ok and whether there are any broken bones.
Agreed. I actually get a bad feeling in my gut when they look painful - almost a quick shot of anxiety.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Looking out the window - it is so cold out, snowflakes are actually crystallizing out of thin air. Pondering Warrior Dash, which is only 5-6 weeks away. In the mountains of northern Georgia. Around a lake. Which means - half the obstacles will involve water (I mean, why else build a mud run around one - right?). And they don't pre-heat those lakes. Hmmm...

Well, it's clear I'll need a mud run valet to run next to me with a stack of fluffy towels and a portable hairdryer.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking out the window - it is so cold out, snowflakes are actually crystallizing out of thin air. Pondering Warrior Dash, which is only 5-6 weeks away. In the mountains of northern Georgia. Around a lake. Which means - half the obstacles will involve water (I mean, why else build a mud run around one - right?). And they don't pre-heat those lakes. Hmmm...

Well, it's clear I'll need a mud run valet to run next to me with a stack of fluffy towels and a portable hairdryer.
And you thought my Tough Mudder in June was a bad idea. At least I'll be warm...if I survive that damned lake.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I will always be thankful to the German language for the word Shadenfruede.
I prefer backpfeifengesicht
Braff_punch.gif

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
And you thought my Tough Mudder in June was a bad idea. At least I'll be warm...if I survive that damned lake.
The way the schedule works - we have to go either for hypothermia or for heat stroke. I prefer hypothermia. I survived hot water- and electricity-free winters in Ukraine - I can do this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions