Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
monsters_inc_mike_wazowski_01.jpg
Well played, sir.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I can tell you the people at the Mac store hate to see me coming....... and I avoid many stores that sell computers because most of the sales people are clueless.... and it is likely I HAVE been in computers longer than you've been alive...ya disrespectful youngin'...now how many times must I be a tellin' you ....GET OFF A MY LAWN!!!!!!
hqdefault.jpg

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Despite two gimpy hips, one highly questionable shoulder, and sore abs (thank you, yoga high boat-low boat flow), zumba was great fun. Hip gyrations and enthusiastic bum shaking were enjoyed by all. The class culminated in a thrilling rendition of Havana and "Put the lime in the coconut" for stretching and cooldown. Good times!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Went to class today. Went over Tai chi. I got to lead class today... Also we went over dao. Good class today. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I was looking for a solution online to an IT issue I was dealing with...and I found the solution. But I also found on the same page this.....

6d4.gif

What this had to so with anything I was looking for...I have no idea...and it left me rather confused.....but I HAD to find out more.
Its from a Japanese TV show, in 1972, called Android Kikaider, and that was The Pink Armadillo Attack

"Pink Armadillo transforms itself into a voluptuous woman to entice men and implant control devices in their brains."

Leave to to the Japanese

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was looking for a solution online to an IT issue I was dealing with...and I found the solution. But I also found on the same page this.....

6d4.gif

What this had to so with anything I was looking for...I have no idea...and it left me rather confused.....but I HAD to find out more.
Its from a Japanese TV show, in 1972, called Android Kikaider, and that was The Pink Armadillo Attack

"Pink Armadillo transforms itself into a voluptuous woman to entice men and implant control devices in their brains."

Leave to to the Japanese
I don't see any problem with this approach.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
30 years ago Friday night was a time to go out a party.....20 years ago it was a night to go out and have a good time....now....I don't want to party....I'm tired and thinking about going to bed.....and that is a good time...... good night MT

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
30 years ago Friday night was a time to go out a party.....20 years ago it was a night to go out and have a good time....now....I don't want to party....I'm tired and thinking about going to bed.....and that is a good time...... good night MT

What about 10 year ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions