Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss my old Harley SX 125.... well it was new when I had it... never should have sold that thing

Maybe this one was mine, same year, same color
001.jpg

And now its in a Museum.......
If it makes you feel better now you can get a newer improved model... You know... One that less mileage... and Fancier too with those heated seats and stuff.:D

PS. Sorry for your loss by the way. I'm sure this isn't easy...

If it makes you feel better now you can get a newer improved model... You know... One that less mileage... and Fancier too with those heated seats and stuff.:D

PS. Sorry for your loss by the way. I'm sure this isn't easy...

It was a long time ago....likely long before you were born.....

Speaking about old people funny thing. Today some old guy was arguing with some people at the electronics department at Walmart. And he got angry too. Even said "i been in computers long before y'all been alive" the argument ended with the manager having to come out and telling him to leave

Speaking about old people funny thing. Today some old guy was arguing with some people at the electronics department at Walmart. And he got angry too. Even said "i been in computers long before y'all been alive" the argument ended with the manager having to come out and telling him to leave

I can tell you the people at the Mac store hate to see me coming....... and I avoid many stores that sell computers because most of the sales people are clueless.... and it is likely I HAVE been in computers longer than you've been alive...ya disrespectful youngin'...now how many times must I be a tellin' you ....GET OFF A MY LAWN!!!!!!

I like pigeon a lot - my hips are super-tight and it's such a great hip opener. But pigeon plank is flipping inquisition.

Can't do it anymore, I'm too old and too arthritic..... this is the sort of thing that happens to you when you get old if you start your martial arts training by fighting Tyrannosaurus and Velociraptors

Can't do it anymore, I'm too old and too arthritic..... this is the sort of thing that happens to you when you get old if you start your martial arts training by fighting Tyrannosaurus and Velociraptors
It's HARD work for me, because of my skeletal defects. But I have to keep going with this and other fitness activities to alleviate chronic pain and risk of complete disability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back