Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Had a thought today..... rare I know...but it still has me thinking... may change a few things....especially my time spent on computers and the internet

thinking.png
That might explain the rise in temperature and disturbance in the Force. :)

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love my corvette. It’s stupid fast. But I can’t drive it in Colorado every day, for obvious reasons. And sharing the Jeep can be a pain. So we bought this. 2015 Chevy Colorado Z71, loaded, with a whopping 14,000 miles.
8361b914d9bb3a1f8f121eb93a02ce69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, I found something for you! I know you wanna...

hqdefault.jpg

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today's forecast: spring with an occasional gust of summer. Expect tomorrow's temperatures to drop back into winter with a sickening thud.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Speaking of disturbances in the force..... Why do I have this strong desire to go practice some Baguazhang...XIngyi I'd understand...but Bagua!?

Because then you can look like you are practicing a martial art, cabaret dancing, and tap dancing at the same time?

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Grouchy. Approach with caution. Set down the dark chocolate and pink champagne without making any sudden movements. Back away slowly.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think you may have just "offended my family and you have offended the Shaolin Temple"

How so? I don't know about anyone else, but, in my book, anyone practicing a martial art, cabaret dancing, and tap dancing at the same time is worthy of utmost respect. :p

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I hate shetland ponies......little bastards are evil.

Out to gain world domination....I think during the night time hours, the aliens unzip their suits and crawl out....hence the four letter word thing

Status
Not open for further replies.