Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought about that too, that is how Fernando Sor was suppose to have played the classical guitar. But it gets had to play some piece properly, not that I ever played any of the pieces I use to do properly in what was, at my best (and if I am being kind), a high level of mediocrity.
That still puts you well above anything I’ve reached. Mediocrity would be a late step up. I was looking at my semi-hollowbody yesterday thinking I need to dust it before I can use it. I think I need to practice more often.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
That still puts you well above anything I’ve reached. Mediocrity would be a late step up. I was looking at my semi-hollowbody yesterday thinking I need to dust it before I can use it. I think I need to practice more often.

Note my original statement was " thinking about taking my old Classical Guitar out of the case and giving it a go again". At this point I am pretty sure, should I do this, I will be at a high level of incompetence..

The thing about the classical over the electric or acoustic I use to play...many... many..... MANY moons ago...is that with the electric and acoustic you get to see how stupid your fingers on one hand can be....with the classical it gives you the opportunity to see how stupid your fingers on both hands can be....and I am certain that if I do take it out of the case and start attempting to play it again I am going to discover my fingers are now complete idiots...

With that said I still do play, played this morning, and enjoy playing the didgeridoo.... how I got there from guitar I have no idea...

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Only if you are talking a Chamber group.....my band days are far behind me and a Chamber group is unattainable so..... I could be the roadie
what is a chamber group? i never heard that expression before.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Beats chasing down a guy who made off with an IV pole this morning...
yeah band, I play the triangle. O might be able to handle that, or the coocoo...

on a not so bright note, the pup mangled her paw today, somehow, climbing around on hubs...got her paw wrapped up (cos is bled like crazy)
not sure what's going on...
might have to do some pole dancing to pay the vet

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beats chasing down a guy who made off with an IV pole this morning...
yeah band, I play the triangle. O might be able to handle that, or the coocoo...

on a not so bright note, the pup mangled her paw today, somehow, climbing around on hubs...got her paw wrapped up (cos is bled like crazy)
not sure what's going on...
might have to do some pole dancing to pay the vet
Poor puppy - is it cut bad? If you haven't seen a cut, count her toenails. I've had two dogs break off toenails, and those bleed like crazy, but once they stop bleeding are not much trouble.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'll supply a crappy mixer and mics.

Do ya'll need ..................more cowbell. I'm down is so!

More-cowbell.gif

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Poor puppy - is it cut bad? If you haven't seen a cut, count her toenails. I've had two dogs break off toenails, and those bleed like crazy, but once they stop bleeding are not much trouble.

I think she got the nail twisted or something, it's there, but I couldn't tell. Will check today when the bandage comes off.
not sure what to do with her.
DD is too far away to take her to the ER

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think she got the nail twisted or something, it's there, but I couldn't tell. Will check today when the bandage comes off.
not sure what to do with her.
DD is too far away to take her to the ER
If it's just the nail, keep it clean and it should heal fine. If the nail falls off, you'll probably see her cuticle, which looks like a tiny pink toe. It will be sensitive, but will toughen and grow new nail in a couple of weeks.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Cloudy, cold rainy day here. Off a few weeks for physical therapy, off to PT in a bit....then it's time to eat, rest and party until the cows come home. [shoo, cow, scat!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions