Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
A sunny 70F day here in Colorado. In December. Had a good class this morning. Put up the Xmas tree. Laughed at some silliness here. A good day so far.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cloudy, cold rainy day here. Off a few weeks for physical therapy, off to PT in a bit....then it's time to eat, rest and party until the cows come home. [shoo, cow, scat!]
What kind of PT, if you don't mind my asking? I had to go through a round last summer for my back and joint issues. The benefits were tremendous - but ugh... it was definitely not easy. Best of luck - I hope it's not too painful.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Somewhat belatedly - hello all! I am new here. Analyst, writer, translator, some nihon goshin aikido training, and, lately, shojin ryu. Good to meet you all.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
BBQ ribs for tonight... Yummmm.
And the bones make Rowdy sooooooo happy.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, the dog skimmed her paw, over top of the nail. Not sure how bad the damage is, but it's safe to say, it's hurting.
took some doing with 2 people to get the wrap off. She wasn't happy and put some teeth on us, but didn't chomp down.
cleaned up and freshly wrapped, I hope she leaves it on. It's been bleeding a little again, bit nowhere near as bad as yesterday

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wife tired of trophies lining all the walls, counters and shelves of her dining room.

MmHnOhd.jpg

Breaking down trophies to pack into rubber made tubs and put into storage.

Been interesting listening to my wife and son negotiate what trophies stay. Lol.

Not sure why we are putting them into storage.....its not like we could ever figure out how to put them back together again. lol.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, the dog skimmed her paw, over top of the nail. Not sure how bad the damage is, but it's safe to say, it's hurting.
took some doing with 2 people to get the wrap off. She wasn't happy and put some teeth on us, but didn't chomp down.
cleaned up and freshly wrapped, I hope she leaves it on. It's been bleeding a little again, bit nowhere near as bad as yesterday
Ow! Poor puppy! Oh, I hope she feels better. This sounds terribly painful.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wife tired of trophies lining all the walls, counters and shelves of her dining room.

MmHnOhd.jpg

Been interesting listening to my wife and son negotiate what trophies stay. Lol.

Not sure why we are putting them into storage.....its not like we could ever figure out how to put them back together again. lol.
Trophy pieces windchimes maybe? Or Christmas decorations?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ow! Poor puppy! Oh, I hope she feels better. This sounds terribly painful.
the paw is gimpy, I suspect she will lose the nail on that toe. I guess we will have to keep an eye on it, to keep it from getting infected.
She's snoozing on my lap right now - which is normal

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
the paw is gimpy, I suspect she will lose the nail on that toe. I guess we will have to keep an eye on it, to keep it from getting infected.
She's snoozing on my lap right now - which is normal
I hope she feels better. One of our dogs had lost a couple of nails - goofy thing runs ALL OVER the place and loves to dig.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I hope she feels better. One of our dogs had lost a couple of nails - goofy thing runs ALL OVER the place and loves to dig.
had one grind a nail down to the quick, bled so bad I send hubby to the vet with her. Took forever for that nail to grow back in right.

But I can feel the 'top' of the nail, I guess it will drop off shortly. We'll see, maybe doll socks?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

MmHnOhd.jpg

Keep the toppers.
Of course, the ONE first place trophy I got gets busted...:(
But it's ok, getting it was worth more than having it
but maybe you can donate some?

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Keep the toppers.
Of course, the ONE first place trophy I got gets busted...:(
But it's ok, getting it was worth more than having it
but maybe you can donate some?

Keeping all of it. Took most them apart and packed in a couple tubs to be put in storage.

zAuXkyL.jpg

The ones that survived the purge

igxzVcT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.