Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I have to get 3 weeks worth of work done in 4 days so I can go on vacation with a clear conscious. :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Gonna be hot this week. 80s in Seattle are uncomfortable but when it gets into the 90s or breaks 100, it gets dangerous. Most houses here dont have air conditioning.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Seattle is a beautiful city to live and work in. The view from my office is awesome. Easy to let the negativity go when you have such beautiful scenery to look at.
seattle1.jpg

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Seattle is a beautiful city to live and work in. The view from my office is awesome. Easy to let the negativity go when you have such beautiful scenery to look at. View attachment 20916

I hear ya, Steve. I've always loved that area of the country. First went to Seattle for the World Fair when I was a kid. Been there several times since.

And this was the view from pounding my beat on Saturday night. Like you said, see you later negativity.

Rover6view.JPG

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Last night, around 7:30, all the energy in my body just seemed to drain out of me and it was all I could do to stay awake, actually failed at that and fell asleep, woke up and forced myself to get moving until 11:00 when I just went out like a light. Today, a little more energy, but still, all I want to do is sleep

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
This morning around 5:50 when I woke up, all the energy in my body was drained out of me........so I got up, made some coffee and went to the gym ....:p

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
Your views from your offices are nice and all but they can't compete with mine

mu4Jkhz4KeNJmSd6A

Attachments

• IMG_3629.JPG
    IMG_3629.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions