Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today is going to be an alright day. Didn't take allergy medicine, and so far no symptoms.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Good luck with that. I have always had terrible, seasonal allergies. Back in the late 80s, I wasn't allowed to take anything for them because of my job in th emilitary. They preferred me miserable but awake. In 1990, I received a prescription for hisminal, a precursor to the modern allergy meds, and it was amazing. Been taking them ever since.

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woke up a little before 0100. Mistead the clock, and got up and ready for work. Headed out, started to drive in before realizing what time it really was...

Yeah, been a long day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Woke up a little before 0100. Mistead the clock, and got up and ready for work. Headed out, started to drive in before realizing what time it really was...

Yeah, been a long day.

That's rough. Does your schedule change a lot?

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
Been up since 2 am, not able to sleep, so I skipped my morning workout. Went to the dojang for open practice this pm, practiced all 8 of my forms and hit the bag for another 30 min. Now content with beer and pizza.....not a bad day after all as it turns out

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Rotate days to nights every two weeks. That's not counting OT and court on days off and details.
That sounds horrible. Your internal clock must be jacked. :( I've been waking up at 4:30 am for so long, it is ingrained. I should clarify, after so many years waking up and hitting the sack at the same time, I'm like Cinderella. Lol.

Last edited:

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah, been a long day.

I've only done that once, and thankfully caught it before I left the house.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Listening to her laugh is cracking me up. We are watching werewolf. It's hilarious.
I introduced my wife to it some years ago (she grew up in the USSR). I think 8 is definitely not too young to learn how to properly mock bad movies.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
On an unexpected day off. Last night the Captain said, "You really look like crap, take tomorrow off."

Nothing like a good Captain. :)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are now watching Hercules vs the moon men.
I haven't seen that one yet. Robot vs. The Aztec Mummy is one of my favorites. One of the two title characters doesn't even show up until the final scene. So, they chose that horrible title, and it's not even actually descriptive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions