KT:Pick a technique to eliminate from the system

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Honestly, if it's an aggressive grab, you are probably going to be pushed forward a little, or bent down and backward a bit from the force. in which case, you're outward hand sword won't be pulled off. You'll first be trying to regain stability. If a strike is coming....too late. Your natural reaction would be to try and cover the face anyway. Where your body will try and twist away, going in the opposite direction.

I won't bring up anymore techniques. I should've known better than to try and take part in conversations such as this. Every answer is wrong, and every answer can be right.

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Honestly, if it's an aggressive grab, you are probably going to be pushed forward a little, or bent down and backward a bit from the force. in which case, you're outward hand sword won't be pulled off. You'll first be trying to regain stability. If a strike is coming....too late. Your natural reaction would be to try and cover the face anyway. Where your body will try and twist away, going in the opposite direction.

I won't bring up anymore techniques. I should've known better than to try and take part in conversations such as this. Every answer is wrong, and every answer can be right.

And the reason why I discuss principles instead of techniques that everyone does different.

Latest Discussions