KT:dirty gi's

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
dirty gi's
By ackks10 - Mon, 19 May 2008 13:33:51 GMT
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

i was at a school (kenpo) not long ago and i was watching the kids class, and i saw something that just made me think,"whats going on here":confused: i saw these kids 8-12 wearing shorts with a t shirt and the belt around them in class!!!!!
i mean what happen to the codes that we (my age) grew up with:mad:, and when i watching the adults :eek: i could not believe what i was looking at:eek:
these guys had on their gis but it looked like that they sleep in them:nixweiss:
i do not put up with this kid of stuff!!!back in the day and i still do this today ,if you come to class with a dirty gi and i mean all wrinkle up you sit out class:bsflag:and i hear it all (i know you have also) i was late leaving work, didn't get a chance to do the wash, and the best one (i hear this all the time) i left it in the other car:Flush: thats where some of the dirty gis i have seen should go, anyway let me hear back.:Lurking:

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

karate-dragon

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Dirty Gi's are only allowed if the instructor doesn't say anything, I guess. It is very disrespectful to my thinking. Addidas for Tae Kwon Do schools has come out with a summer short and gi top. I can't even stand that, to me if you can't at least wear Gi pants and a school tee in hot weather, there's a problem!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I agree I hate those summer shorts and no sleeve uniforms, what happen to sweat and sweat some more.

Latest Discussions