KENPOTESS!!!!!!!!!! Yowza.....

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Stick Dummy
Nah thats NOT the Tess, I know and love:rofl:

She REALLY looks more like WaRner Bros. - Tazz, WILD hair, speaking in tongue, and spinning around with hands and feets flailing at anything in her way...........

POKE!!!!!!!!!!!

ANTI-POKE!

COUNTER-POKE!

heh-heh!

I am sure Tess fights that way exactly!:eek:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
I am sure Tess fights that way exactly!:eek:

I hope I have a bit more finesse than just flailing wildly *G* fighting that is :)

Course when I gave Stick Dummy the bloody nose.. it was right on the money.. ;)

Guess you'll just have to come to the IKC in August to find out ~!!

Attachments

• $tesswb2.jpg
    $tesswb2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 232
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess
I hope I have a bit more finesse than just flailing wildly *G* fighting that is :)

Course when I gave Stick Dummy the bloody nose.. it was right on the money.. ;)

Guess you'll just have to come to the IKC in August to find out ~!!

Bloody nose? Yikes, I don't hit beautiful women!!!

I pamper them!:cool:

S

Stick Dummy

RICARDO!!

She kneed me in the Beak!!!

Just like I showed her............... :asian:

I promptly stuffed a couple pieces of tissue in the snoz, and we kept on going......, and going........., ................ :erg:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RICARDO!!

I promptly stuffed a couple pieces of tissue in the snoz, and we kept on going......, and going........., ................ :erg:

That I did *proud look* Just like Pete showed me.. *G*

Tonight I got a 15# medicine ball lunged at my throat and it connected .. by a 210 muscle bound football player.. man it's sore.. he had just gotten done telling me he didn't have control of his arms cuz he lifted all afternoon.. sheesh.. I shoulda blocked it.. *G* but it was just during a warmup~! I didn't know he was aiming that high~!

R

RCastillo

RICARDO!!

Ok, what did you say to her to come after you like that???:confused:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess
That I did *proud look* Just like Pete showed me.. *G*

Tonight I got a 15# medicine ball lunged at my throat and it connected .. by a 210 muscle bound football player.. man it's sore.. he had just gotten done telling me he didn't have control of his arms cuz he lifted all afternoon.. sheesh.. I shoulda blocked it.. *G* but it was just during a warmup~! I didn't know he was aiming that high~!

Throat shots? What are you guys on over there, steroids? Is Mr. Seig supplying them?:confused:

S

Stick Dummy

Tess,

Sounds like some more collegiate fresh meat is about to be served up piping hot to me. Football player with sore little boo-boo arms?? WTF??

Wait till we do the situps with cinder blocks behind our heads. :D

CONTROL - ALT - DELETE

Ricardo- Just didn't get out of the "pull" zone of that Mercury haired She Devil quick enough and she scooped me right into a knee.

Pretty Kewl actually, and I told her so right after she executed it on me.

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
Hey, no lip from the slave. It was an accident, pure and simple...She'll get even....

Yes, Master Seig!

Getting even, is an understatement.........:anic:

R

RCastillo

Tess,

Sounds like some more collegiate fresh meat is about to be served up piping hot to me. Football player with sore little boo-boo arms?? WTF??

CONTROL - ALT - DELETE

Ricardo- Just didn't get out of the "pull" zone of that Mercury haired She Devil quick enough and she scooped me right into a knee.

Pretty Kewl actually, and I told her so right after she executed it on me.

Tess must've been on a rampage that nite!:eek:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tess,

CONTROL - ALT - DELETE

Pete, Man this guy is built like a brick well one of those *G* He's joined us at MMA and let's see.. he gave Jennifer her First black eye~!! Just the week before she was exclaiming how she has never had a shiner.. Didn't get one even after being kicked in the face at the tournament~!! Then along comes Dante.. and sparring Jen.. clocked her a good one~!! Lovely color appeared ~! He split the lip of his partner while doing Deflecting hammer~!! He is going to be awesome .. he's already deadly hahaa.. His dad is a Marine and started this guy out way young.. so he's ready for those cinder blocks.. seriously think he would have no problemo.. *G* Now to get You back .. *can I send him to visit your Queen? :EG:

CTRL - ALT - DEL

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Tess must've been on a rampage that nite!:eek:

Nope no steroids Ricardo.. *G* But this dude is cut.. he's the son of a marine who's been training since babyhood I think~!! Sweet person but powerful~!! He just lobbed the medicine ball .. we stagger 2 lines and lob it back and forth.. (upper body routine) he lobbed it straight out from his chest.. and that's the height of my neck.. from 3' away.. my throat did the job of my hands.. Oops.. my clavicle is quite sore and neck is bruised.. but I sure learned a lesson.. :) He was repentant.. :) Plus I told him.. I'll get him back one of these days ;)

OP
Brother John

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
'the Hitman' doesn't share

Not a problem, and I don't blame him!!!
Judging by the different pictures provided you are a very lovely lady. Hitman's very blessed!

I'll just stand back, remain your friend and enjoy the view. :D

Your Brother
John

PS: I've got my own pretty little redhead to love/deal with.
I married her... and can admire her as closely as I like.
;)

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
No, she is just enthusiastic when she spars.

In that case, remind me to watch from the spectators section.;)

Latest Discussions