KENPOTESS!!!!!!!!!! Yowza.....

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Whatever for Ricardo?? Don't you wish to experience 'The Queen of Pain' yourself :EG:

I thought about it, but I'm afraid the "Seig" will come ambush me from behind!:eek:

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
Whatever for Ricardo?? Don't you wish to experience 'The Queen of Pain' yourself :EG:

Is there a line forming somewhere?

I get beat on quite a bit during training with Chufeng, but he's old, grey-haired and ugly...

Getting a good beat-down administered by someone much younger, red-haired and good looking...

:D

Gambarimasu.
:asian:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Yiliquan1

I get beat on quite a bit during training with Chufeng, but he's old, grey-haired and ugly...

Getting a good beat-down administered by someone much younger, red-haired and good looking...

Gambarimasu.

Ok, you first, I'll be at the very end!:D

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yiliquan1

Gambarimasu.

Sure why not *G* Though Last night.. I was on the receiving end of a TKD BB who spars with us weekly.. I was holding my own quite well .. until I blocked his kick aimed for my head.. he rechambered and threw it right into my quad.. D'oh~! right where the muscles come together.. what a glorious Charleyhorse I have~!!!

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stick Dummy
Queen of Pain?

Q.O.P.

pronounced: KA-WOP!

HEH-HEH

Haha Very funny Pete *G* I'll have you know.. Mr. C. musta had a hand in that title.. after the Kenpo Weekend and me using Seig as my crashtest dummy.. Mr. C. realized I can cause a hurtin' :EG:
But that's not anything you would know about first hand ;)

'The Queen of Pain'
K-WOP~! :)

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brother John
Is that REALLY a pic of yourself Tess??????

OUCH!!!!

(sorry to come across to heavy here, but I got a thing for long hair, red hair and Kenpo'esses. ;) :D

Your Brother
John

Back off brother J. I saw her first, and as soon as I figure out a way to get rid of Seig.........

Anyway, I already told her that exact same thing, well the YOWZA bit anyhow, in another thread.

--Dave

;)

XtremeJ_AKKI

Green Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by D.Cobb
Back off brother J. I saw her first, and as soon as I figure out a way to get rid of Seig.........

Watch it now. I saw her after you, and I'm a cold bastard. :2pistols:

:rofl:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by XtremeJ_AKKI
Watch it now. I saw her after you, and I'm a cold bastard. :2pistols:

:rofl:

You two guys are dog meat for Seigs Labradors. Boy, are they going to eat well this month.:rofl:

Just for complementing the "Queen of Pain", my van blew up one nite in the drive way. W.V. is closer than you think!

Now, I just view from a distance...........:(

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
A peeping tom, huh......;)

I still think your jealous.:D :cool:

A peeper, no, jealous, very................ :(

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
You two guys are dog meat for Seigs Labradors. Boy, are they going to eat well this month.:rofl:

Just for complementing the "Queen of Pain", my van blew up one nite in the drive way. W.V. is closer than you think!

Now, I just view from a distance...........:(

It aint the dogs I'd be worried about......

It's that godawful "BOOT TO THE GROIN" that scares the bejazus outta me!

--Dave

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
, no, jealous, very................ :(

I just figured it out.....uh huh........you are jealous 'cause I took a picture with Tess with my arm around her:p :p and I got to her before you.

On the other hand, she is Seig's woman.:cool:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
I just figured it out.....uh huh........you are jealous 'cause I took a picture with Tess with my arm around her:p :p and I got to her before you.

On the other hand, she is Seig's woman.:cool:

BINGO!:asian: You win the free pair of dipped foam pads!:boing2:

KENPOJOE

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hi Folks!
well, i've finally seen all [I think] of Kenpo Tess's pics [at least the ones on martialtalk] and there are a couple things i'm wondering...
Tess: When are you starting the "KENPOTESS fanclub" with a 8X10 color glossy photo [autographed for an extra $5.00]
as well as a personalized fan club letter from Tess and a drawing for one of her sport kenpo gi top [sweat no extra charge] LOL!!!
[it works for Larry to an extent,so why not?]

Guys: Why is it so many of you guys sound like the last time you had a good looking woman was around the dark ages? I thought kenpo guys were chick magnets?

Dennis Conatser: you must really be ROFLMAO over all this!!!

Honestly, Tess ,they are beautiful pics and I have to keep from teetering on the edge of that "thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife" thingee!

Just Kidding folks!
BEGOOD,
KENPOJOE

K

KenpoDragon

VERY NICE KenpoTess,my applause to your hubby!!!:cheers:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KENPOJOE
I thought kenpo guys were chick magnets?

I guess you're speaking for yourself there...I don't have any chick followings anywhere.:p not even little baby ducks.

S

Stick Dummy

I guess you're speaking for yourself there...I don't have any chick followings anywhere. not even little baby ducks.

Jason.

I told you,

Dennis Told you,

- Octopus and Wassabe is the trick for gathering Hotties around you..............

'Course Chile with Chipotles is a close second

Ya Gol Durn Wippersnapper :rofl:

Tess doesn't sweat, she "perspires" heh-heh

Latest Discussions