Kenpo is alive and well in Star Wars!

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Then a few months later at Mike Cappi's, then the mugs at last years' birthday bash. I saw some t-shirts too, but forget where I actually saw them, might have been at one of the camps.

R

Ronin

Edmund should have drawn his father as Yoda and the Instructors in "the journey" circled around him like the jedi council

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm not all that jazzed about pumping Huk (or anyone else other than Mr. Parker) as a Yoda figure ....

But then again....... I'm just a local........

:asian:

R

Ronin

IG 88's man you really do know star wars! I dont know but its that hand that vader uses when ever he fights luke. its suppose to have faster reflexes. notice in the old films how vader only uses his right hand.

R

Ronin

When luke chops off vaders hand in return of the jedi it shows all the circuits sticking thats why luke looks at his hand he feels the connection

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Ronin

When luke chops off vaders hand in return of the jedi it shows all the circuits sticking thats why luke looks at his hand he feels the connection
Hate to be argumentative, but you missed the point of him looking at his hand. He looks at his hand as he has given into hate and anger and sees where his future lies if he continues on that path.:jedi1:

K

Kirk

Originally posted by Seig

Hate to be argumentative, but you missed the point of him looking at his hand. He looks at his hand as he has given into hate and anger and sees where his future lies if he continues on that path.:jedi1:

I stated this on another section, but did you notice how in all
of them had to give in to hate an anger in order to kick some tail?
All the bad guys got their butts whooped once they ticked off the
Jedi!

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
It really is a viscious circle. Anakin becomes Vader after getting his butt kicked by Kenobi. Yoda beats up on Artoo. Luke kicks Vader's butt for hurting his friends or was it because of the show Friends? Emporer kicks Luke's butt for kicking Vader's butt. Vader kicks Emporer's butt for hurting his whelp. Vader dies, Emporer gets resurrected, Luke goes to the Dark Side has incestous thoughts about Leia(again), goes kicks Emporer's butt goes back to the Light, yadda, yadda, yadda.....I still think the Ewoks should have eaten someone.

Turner

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yoda beats up on Artoo

That is probably the reason Artoo then goes to pick on Salacious B. Crumb and the Ewoks in ROTJ... bullying any little critter he can for that. Yoda should have known better than to destroy the poor droids confidence.

T

tonbo

Yoda beats up on Artoo? Are you kidding?

Yeah, he taps Artoo a bit with his stick, but I would hardly call that "beating up". He was just pointing out to Artoo where the holes in his defenses are. It was....uh....."Training".....yeah, that's it!

Had Yoda REALLY wanted to open up a can on Artoo, I think that would have been no problem. He woulda bounced Artoo all over the planet. I mean, the guy can lift freakin' X-wings.....a droid would pose no problem. He'd be playing Artoo Skee-ball....;)

I think the Jedi are a lot like that saying about wizards: "Slow to anger, quick to resolve". Push 'em far enough, and they will open up on you. However, be *sure* that you want to do that.....cuz they are also like sharks: They'll give you the warnings, again and again....but when they attack, all bets are off!

Peace--

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Senator Palpatine to become a Syth?
:confused:

Take a guess; Tracys Kenpo! The Dark Side will live forever!:eek: