k-1 world max first round results.

OP
Odin

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Just checked all videos of the fights are now on youtube.

meth18au

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yeh there was definately no suprises there. I also watched a few of the video's on You Tube. When are the finals, a few months or so aren't they?

Go Buakaw!!! :uzi:

He's been pretty unstoppable for a while now. He should go all the way again. What did you guys think of Souwer's knockout? Cheeky hey? Just snuck it in there after the clinch- seems like he really got Ole off guard!!!

OP
Odin

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeh there was definately no suprises there. I also watched a few of the video's on You Tube. When are the finals, a few months or so aren't they?​

Go Buakaw!!! :uzi:​

He's been pretty unstoppable for a while now. He should go all the way again. What did you guys think of Souwer's knockout? Cheeky hey? Just snuck it in there after the clinch- seems like he really got Ole off guard!!!​

yeah I saw that the thing is Souwer up until that point didnt look as sharp as he usally does.

I would like to see him trade fists with zambidis, would make for such an interesting fight.

meth18au

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yeh good ol' Zambidis. He's a little battler that guy- I always really enjoy watching his fights.

Did anyone see the Nonthanun vs Villaume fight? I couldn't find it on You Tube- but was really interested in how another fighter from Por Pramuk gym was in the ring? I know he ended up losing, but I was still curious to see how he fared in his 1st K-1 fight.

oddball

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ah, I'm hoping Yoshihiro Sato does well again!
I'm also curious about watching the other por pramuk fighter.

meth18au

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Nonthanun Por Pramuk is out. He lost his fight to Villaume...

Thunder Foot

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Man, I've been out of the loop!!! I'm definitely going to have to check these up on youtube. Anyone know if there is any other footage of Nothanun?