Just saw the worst movie I have ever seen, 10/10 you should watch it

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Last night, I watched the movie VelociPastor on Amazon Prime. This is without a doubt the worst movie I've ever seen. A pastor gains the ability to turn into a velociraptor, and uses this power to fight crime and ninjas! If you want to see horrible special effects, or martial arts scenes involving dinosaurs, this is a must watch.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Velocipastor....that's from the Broadway play, right?

D

Deleted member 39746

Probbly not the worst. It looks like its not meant to be taken seriously and is partly purposely bad.

OP
skribs

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Can't be any worse than Sharknado...

Watch it and get back to me. I think Sharknado had much better special effects.

Also, my boss was on vacation in Florida and saw a real Sharknado. Well, okay, it was a balloon shark and not a real shark, but there was a shark in the tornado!

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t know how you can get better special effects than footage of an empty parking space overlaid with lettering that reads “VFX: burning car.”

(Yes, that is the first “special effect” in the movie.)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Movies are so subjective. And sometimes they are even more subjective depending on our mood when we see them. That being said, IMO, there are bad movies that are kinda' supposed to be bad. Like Sharknado and Velocipastor. Then there are movies that are supposed to be good, like the three and a half hour long The Irishman, which was about three hours longer than it should of been.

The worst film I saw all year was Ad Astra. Every person I spoke with who went to see it asked me the same question "How long until you fell asleep?" It took me about twenty minutes. And I don't fall asleep watching movies, especially in the theatre, especially in the morning.

Speaking with a lot of folks about it they all agreed it was "the best film to fall asleep to of the last ten years."

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Aussie park boys was bad in every sense of a bad movie.

Worse than plan 9 from outer space.

ShortBridge

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
If anyone is up for a David Lynchian, anthropamorphic film noir short and has Netflix and 17 minutes to spare, check out "What Did Jack Do?"

OP
skribs

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I don’t know how you can get better special effects than footage of an empty parking space overlaid with lettering that reads “VFX: burning car.”

(Yes, that is the first “special effect” in the movie.)

And IMO one of the better ones.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the kind of trailer that really makes me want to see if the rest of the film is that bad. Or, if I'm really fortunate, it's actually worse.

OP
skribs

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
That's the kind of trailer that really makes me want to see if the rest of the film is that bad. Or, if I'm really fortunate, it's actually worse.

Give it a watch, and come back and tell us how fortunate you are.

Latest Discussions