Is the Goldendragon on..............

OP
W

WilliamTLear

Originally posted by nightingale8472

Fosters?! EEEWWW. That stuff tastes like bat piss.

I hope that's an assumption on your part, because no self-respecting Kenpoist would dare to know what any animal secretion tastes like...

Sheesh.

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
um. actually... my mom's a science teacher, and we got into all kinds of strange situations... dead frogs in the refrigerator, roadkill heads buried in the back yard to get it to decompose so she could bring the skulls to school, pet tarantulas, etc...

and the occasional bat.

she had a zoologist bring various animals to the classroom... and the bat got loose. I got lifted up onto the janitor's shoulders to pluck the bat off the light... when you catch a bat and its scared, it pees. When you're eleven years old, you can't help but scream when a bat pees on you. And if the bat pee is all over your face, it gets in your mouth when you scream. And it tasted just like Fosters.

I went through two bottles of Listerine in a day because it totally grossed me out.

so, there's the bat piss story. Have a nice day. :rofl:

OP
W

WilliamTLear

Originally posted by nightingale8472

um. actually... my mom's a science teacher, and we got into all kinds of strange situations... dead frogs in the refrigerator, roadkill heads buried in the back yard to get it to decompose so she could bring the skulls to school, pet tarantulas, etc...

and the occasional bat.

she had a zoologist bring various animals to the classroom... and the bat got loose. I got lifted up onto the janitor's shoulders to pluck the bat off the light... when you catch a bat and its scared, it pees. When you're eleven years old, you can't help but scream when a bat pees on you. And if the bat pee is all over your face, it gets in your mouth when you scream. And it tasted just like Fosters.

I went through two bottles of Listerine in a day because it totally grossed me out.

so, there's the bat piss story. Have a nice day. :rofl:

That's one of those stories that is too bizarre to be a lie...

I apologize. By the way... Fosters is Austrailian for Bat Pee mate!

Latest Discussions