Where is everybody?

R

RCastillo

I know all of you may be busy, like me, but you missed Spring Break at Miami beach long ago, so where the heck is everyone? The following personnel are considered MIA:

Kenpo"The Queen of Pain" Tess
JFarnsworth (Muscles from Brussles)
Goldendragon (AKA Tracy Guy)
Stick Dummy
Kenpo Girl (The Canadian Terminator)
Seig (The Hitman)
Green Dragon (Chicago's Finest)
Rich "THe Math Man" Parsons
The list goes on.......................... :idunno:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've noticed most of the kenpo folks have been missing as well. The entire Mountaineer group has just dropped of the map. What is it? Is there a secret gathering of kenpo folks up in the mountains somewhere that no one told us about? We've had a lot of aikido folk MIA as well, but our forum is generally quiet anyway with short bursts of conversation.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noticed that as well....Goldendragon7 is around. Is he who you mean-or is there ANOTHER dragon running around?

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
We're hiding from Ricardo.

Seriously, I have been busy as heck. I was involved with some college course work for about 12 weeks and on top of that doing a lot of work with Kaith behind the scenes on MT. As a result, I didn't get much posting done. As busy as I have been, it's going to get worse soon. Tess and I are getting ready to build a house, we are supposed to start about August 1. The MMA group have been quiet as most of them are out for summer break and having to work and such.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well I've been very busy with many trivial times at home and stuff. I've also been posting on the other site here and there. The rabbit has been asking about you. :jedi1:

OP
S

Stick Dummy

Ricardo,

I be here, but mainly in "lurk" mode due to time constraints.

When are you gonna come up and train with us????

Getting yourself, Jason "I don't eat Octopus & Wassabe" Farnsworth, Rich Parsons, GD-7, True2Kenpo, and whomever else shows up to a Mountaineer Kenpo feast would be absolutely priceless.

I am gonna teach GD-7 my latest warmup drill for the next seminar at Shepherd College/University. That alone will be worth the price of admission, TRUST ME!

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
humph....... didn't think I'd go away did ya Ricardo.....:)

Attachments

• $Leftdragon.jpg
    $Leftdragon.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 146

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm always around Ricky.. now though we have our daughter and her dog and cat moved in with us.. much of my time is spent bringing her up to speed in AK :) She got into.. Muay Thai down in NC.. so lots of interesting habits to ease her out of. Plus as Seig said.. ground breaking for our new house is coming up, and it's summer time, most of the MMA group is spending time outside and away from the puters.. :D
~Me

OP
K

KenpoGirl

I am here daily, guess I don't have anything constructive to say these days.

:idunno:

OP
T

TIGER DRAGON FIGHT

hey, i'm a new kempo guy here. lata

Latest Discussions