Is she really stronger?

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
She actually gave me that option. But I will not beg in front of a woman, girly girl for mercy.

Oh yeah!! Good stance to take, hope you don't mind crying like a baby in front of a "girly girl"! Please you tube your *** kicking so we may all partake in a laugh at your expense!

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
hmm Darwin moment! :flame:

to stupid to live! skill will beat strength....

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
You don't have to fight. All you have to do is say that you are sorry for making such stupid comments and you don't know why you said them in the first place. Done.

This is so dumb.

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I guess there's another side of this. He could just refuse to fight or defend himself. She'd probably only slap him around a little and then walk off in disgust. Of course, that's probably one of the more cowardly ways he could go. Maybe he'll stand up for his beliefs. First amendment and all that. After all, she's only a girly girl. He can probably take her.

-Rob

ralphmcpherson

Senior Master
Reaction score
This.

Anyone who would judge a person based on the shape of their genitalia is a fool, and deserves the *** kicking you will no doubt recieve. Or you could actually act like a real man, admit that you were an ignorant ***, and apologize profusely. That is how a man handles his mistakes. He owns them, makes good for them, and tries not to repeat them.

I think one of the most important lessons of martial arts training is that you can't always tell who's a badass based on appearances. One of the baddest, craziest, most dangerous dudes I ever met was a chemical engineer. Basically just a science nerd, and looked like one. And I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that anyone who brought him to the point of violence would never be ready for what happened next. Lots of real nasty fighters look like normal, everyday men, women, and young people. I met a tiny old woman who teaches kenpo in Europe who was one of the hardest hitting, meanest karate fighters I've ever met.

Making fun of a person just for being a woman? You say you made fun of her because she's a "girly girl?" As though somehow that makes her less capable or less worthy of your respect?

How old are you? Six?

-Rob
At least a good point has come out of such a ridiculous thread like this. If there is one thing Ive learned since doing MA its that most people who could wipe the floor with you, just look like normal everyday people, they dont necessarilly look like badasses. The meanest guy Ive met so far in the martial arts is an engineer who looks like a nerd, but if someone fights him they will definetely come off second best.

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
She actually gave me that option. But I will not beg in front of a woman, girly girl for mercy.

Spoken like a man whO`s never been married.You don`t need to be, but you`d be smart to appologize for being a rude idiot."I made fun of a women because she said she`s been doing Muay Thai for 6 years".......Why? Do you do some kind of training? If not, do you realize that you just picked a fight with someone who actually ENJOYS abusing their body in lots and lots of different painful ways 2-3 nights a week (or more) as long as they have a chance to hit somebody back? You better hope she has a sense of humour.
I don`t know if she`she`s stonger or not. But she probably doesn`t need to be. That`s not an insult to you. I just mean that if she`s been doing MT for & years she can probably manuver around well enough to thwack you a couple good ones without being in too much danger from someone with no experience.

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I`ll jump on the "I got my chimes rung by a girly-girl" bandwagon.I`m about 6ft and 240lbs, been doing karate and kung fu since I was 8. About the time I was 34 or 35 I went with a friend to try some Aikido and attend a seminar at the dojo he trained at. I also met his girlfriend there. She was a drop-dead gorgeous dance teacher, about 5ft or 5ft 1", very petite and thin as a whip. She was also the senior Silat student and was getting good enough in JKD that Dan Inosanto invited her to come work at his school.(She was an excellent teacher).After an Aikido class I helped my buddy do an Arnis demo ( his original art) and got to know some people. I was REALLY interested in Silat, so she offered to show me some basics. ALL fun and friendly. Then my buddy encouraged her to show me some of her "special tricks". Since they all relied on actual momentum and pressure he told me to really try to knock her down, so I did.......I swear I thought she broke both my legs at first. Then before I had much chance to complain she crawled right up me as I fell and all I could see was elbows flying into my face from every direction. It was a beautiful thing. Turns out she had just kneed the snot out of a few nerve clusters in my legs and in a few minutes I could stand, but if she`d wanted to she could`ve crippled me.And she wasn`t even 1/2 my size.

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
Dude. Don't fight her. Nothing good will come out of it.

I know if someone called me out, made fun of me and embarrassed me, I would make an example out of them. Especially if the guy is bigger. You might just begin sparring, she might try to take your friggin head off.

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
Being unassuming is a fantastic trait to have as a person in general, let it be male of female.

That way you look friendly enough so you can make friends easily, and in the same token be able to handle yourself in case anyone wants to get froggy.

The Origional poster just wanted to get us all heated up.

Don't feed the trolls.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Don't feed the trolls.

Rarin. I'm pretty sure this person is just trolling. For one thing, it's a no-brainer that a term like "girly girl" would get people all het up here, especially with so many woman practitioners. Secondly, it's noteworthy that the hasn't come back after three pages. Bon voyage!

Or in the unlikely event that he's telling the truth, bon appetit to his opponent.

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've been doing karate for fifteen years and I'm not about to pick a fight with a MT fighter, male, female, or other. Those cats hit hard. Win or lose, it's gonna hurt.

-Rob

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
I made fun of a lady because she is practicing muaythai since 6 years. She claimed she can beat me up easily. I made fun of her - she got angry and suggested to prove it to me. Of course i agreed - she is just a woman - looks like a girly girl! Now i am not sure anymore whether this was a clever idea. Can anyone tell me if i have a chance?

You posted this same thing on another board and got your answer. The answer is you are a fool for making fun of someone else, particularly one that has trained to kick your butt. Own up to it. Also quit trolling.

This.

I'm a woman too. Your post is highly offensive. We're 'just women' Get stuffed.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I made fun of a lady because she is practicing muaythai since 6 years. She claimed she can beat me up easily. I made fun of her - she got angry and suggested to prove it to me. Of course i agreed - she is just a woman - looks like a girly girl! Now i am not sure anymore whether this was a clever idea. Can anyone tell me if i have a chance?

Strength and skill are two different things, and neither are visible in normal street clothing. Assuming this is a real situation, and not, as has been suggested, an attempt to get a response from the many intelligent practitioners on this board, your first mistake was making fun of anyone for any reason. Her first mistake was responding to your making fun of her. You have now backed yourself into corner; to get out of this corner you will either have to back down and apologize, thereby losing face (if you have any left to lose), or fight, in which case you will either lose, thereby losing face for losing to someone you think little or, or win, thereby losing face for beating up a woman whose only mistake was responding to your inane comments in the first place.

Time to sit back and watch the ensuing interactions.:popcorn::drinkbeer

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, that was just .. :idunno:

At least now we know why unicorns went extinct?

Kittan Bachika

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Lookup the story about Wing Chun and how that art came to be, what made it so popular with women.

Ah yes to be young. Good luck.:rofl:

Let's not forget about Filipino women. Some of the best fighters/Guros are Filipino women.

Latest Discussions