Introducing the 'Head Geek'

tom fox

White Belt
Reaction score
WOW..I like this site better then Bullshido already..to hardcore over there...Not that Martial Arts should not be Hardcore, just the language is to much for me

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is definitely one of the best places to hang out and talk about martial arts - welcome!

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WOW..I like this site better then Bullshido already..to hardcore over there...Not that Martial Arts should not be Hardcore, just the language is to much for me

My impression is, Bullshido is mostly language... the site suffers from testosterone poisoning. A lot of posturing, and free trade in hostility. Visited it a few times as a lurker and decided an honest bar fight would be more pleasant to hang around...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am STILL confused...Welcome to whomever you are at the moment...

Mr Jubilant

White Belt
Reaction score
hello Bob/kaith :), im new to the martial-talk community, but already I am impressed with the site. Thanx for dropping by to introduce yourself, i think that your work-of-art(s) :wink1: will become a valiable asset to my developement as a taekwondo practitioner. Many thanx.

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
For a number of reasons, I'm splitting off a non-staff account for my personal use, and so I can test several new features...All other geekyness is of course, still in effect. :D

Would you by any chance tell us what the new features might be (can you tell I'm a geek)?

And to the newbies who popped up on this thread,
Ave.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Was an old post. Most of the features have already been setup, rep system, arcade, photo gallery etc.

Hmm....means its time to brainstorm and find new toys to add again, lol. :)

MasterWright

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hey Satt, Could have used a little more COWBELL !

I got a fever, and the only remedy is more Cowbell!

Hello, my name is Jason and I love this site!!! I was just doing some google seaching when I stubled across this site and I had to join!!! I have toyed around a bit with Karate, Kenpo, and Shootfighting. I think I have finally found the one that clicks with me in To-Shin Do. I see a lot of bad comments about it in here, but I really have found a lot of enjoyment in it. I am doing the "long distance" thing. Anyway, thanks for making such an awesome site!!!