inteview of tkd blackbelt

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
The Kai said:
PHP:
 The interview was one that proves if you keep your mouth closed and don't say anything sometimes you are better off. Then Geary edits it and does not say he did, talk about conspiracy. LOL
Hi Kai,

Yes, I saw the original and John Bishop makes mention that it will or was changed...I then checked again and yes it was changed...

Part of the interview that makes Thomas look like he is off in never never is that part, so it should be noted if you change it. With the information that Dark Lord presented it is now pretty obvious that Geary is not quite sterling.

I wondered what are you talking about, if the interview is not original, have you seen the unedited version.
YES, Todd I did, in fact I discussed it with several persons prior to it being displayed at www.Sanjosekenpo.com/ I am in the loop more then you realize...
I have been talking to Hanshi Bruce about setting up an area on a board just for the discussion of Kosho Ryu since it seems to have so much misinformation out and many persons in higher positions want to slam him through their mouthpieces...Ah yes, the conspiracy theory again, yep up and running...

That being said, I wondered what is his motivation for interviewing SGM Mitose. In terms of lineage and location he is not really in the loop what so ever. I'm sorry but it is not really any of his business. Also it seems that he is not really a student of the history, so it is not for posterity. Whatever goes on (or went on between) Hanshi Juchnik and SGM Mitose is between them (or their people).
I see what you are writing and some of it is correct, but it can not all be kept in the closet like you desire... Open and honest is the best way, it is very nice to have discussion boards that are run that way, as long as we remain civil...

The truth hurts sometimes, but it is still the truth...

Obviously this Geary is a very unusual person to say the least, I will be very surprised if he is given an award for his website after this thread is read by some and then hopefully told to Sijo Gascon...

I would think that Professor Joe Shuras is very aware of this and will take the correct and prudent path.

But who knows, maybe he will give us an interview about his goings on prior to this centuries caper...

Regards, Gary

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
kenmpoka said:
Hey Dark Lord,

Thank you for posting the link..."Apple does not fall far from the tree". Pretty consistant with the behavior amongst the people of his original lineage. IMHO.

I hope that my friend reports this to GM. Gascon.......

Salute,
What "original lineage" are you speaking of? And please don't speak in riddles, just say it.

If I'm not mistaking, his first black belt was from Nick Cerio.

kenmpoka

Blue Belt
Reaction score
akja said:
What "original lineage" are you speaking of? And please don't speak in riddles, just say it.

If I'm not mistaking, his first black belt was from Nick Cerio.
A lot of people claim that they studied with Professor Cerio. Just because they have a certificate, it does not mean they studied with him! Let's leave it at that for now.

Salute,

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Reaction score
kenmpoka said:
A lot of people claim that they studied with Professor Cerio. Just because they have a certificate, it does not mean they studied with him! Let's leave it at that for now.

Salute,
Yes, you're right but it does not mean that they did not either.

All I wanted to know was what lineage you were tlaking about. Thats all.

No disrespect intended but my Instructor was involved and your lineage comment "hits close to home."

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
akja said:
Yes, you're right but it does not mean that they did not either.

All I wanted to know was what lineage you were tlaking about. Thats all.

No disrespect intended but my Instructor was involved and your lineage comment "hits close to home."
Careful, I have been instructed by mgmt that you have no standing to defend your instructor, however he may certainly come and post here himself...

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The Florida story is old news, it was all settled a long time ago, and there was a lot more to the story than what was published in the naples news, by a reporter who is related to some of the people involved. That's how small towns (Marco Island) operate. Do you think you are the first person to read that article? I can't say first hand, but I am sure the KGS people are aware of that old news and how it all turned out, years ago.

I don't bag on people "with red on their belt" not sure what you meant.

The Mitose interview was recorded last month, so who read what before? I don't follow you GAB. You said -> "Geary edits it and does not say he did, talk about conspiracy. LOL" so, you mean, he should put a note at the bottom "when I originally posted this I had a name wrong but I fixed it" haha what for???

bayonet - you got away with posting the text of an email which I would never have been allowed to post directly. thanks! and thanks for the info about you not getting warned... Seig refused to confirm or deny if anyone else had warnings about posts. So you all be the judge. Read my posts, read bayonet's, read dark lord's... I'm about to get suspended for what I wrote, this post might just do it. I will prolly get dinged for bayonet posting that email haha.

but anyway... not that I will be around to read it, but

KenpoJoe - I understood what you wrote, I was hoping you might describe what some of those points ARE. but don't bother posting, maybe email me if you want to talk about it. This thread is for trashing and bashing.

Seig - isn't it ironic that bullshido got mentioned here ROFL now this thread is not only similar to a bullshido style thread, it now explicitly is part of it. And no I don't think anything on BS is "appropriate" as you described it, which is why I compared this thread to that site. An affinity DKL made completely obvious for us all.

cya

Thunderbolt

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Dark Kenpo Lord said:
http://web.naplesnews.com/sections/marco/eagle/2000/december27/karate.html

Thought David CC should see this as he's always bagging on Kenpo people with lots of red on their belt.

DarK LorD
I'm very suprised to see how loyal David CC is to his instructor. Defend to death heh.? right or wrong doesn't matter. Good or bad still doesn't matter. What is matter to you, David CC.?

Did Nick Cerios award a black belt to this guy.? Yes or No confirmation pls :)

Good find Dark Lord.

Dark Kenpo Lord

Brown Belt
Reaction score
DavidCC said:
out, years ago.

I don't bag on people "with red on their belt" not sure what you meant.
Well David, this is your reply to me on Martial Arts Planet, you remember now?
------------------------------------------------------------------

post_old.gif
20-Jul-2004, 02:46 PM
[url="http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/image.php?u=1789&dateline=1060273306"]http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/image.php?u=1789&dateline=1060273306[/url]KenpoDavid
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_257791", true);
Working Title

you can always tell a multi-black EPAk guy by the size of his HEAD. Sad but true. Very few excpetions. Prove me wrong I dare you
2gunsfiring_v1.gif
tongue.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------
Seems your memory needs a little shake.

DarK LorD

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi DavidCC,

I read that interview and the name in it was not Trias when I read it...
You talked about it on this thread, it was then changed, edited! OK....

Are you going to fall on your sword for this guy, lighten up, hang in there...

Have him fess up and show it was edited, no biggie as long as he does...

Otherwise it is not in compliance with the first rule of Kenpo...(tracy kenpo) It is from the book of five rings...

The Mitose interview was recorded last month, so who read what before? I don't follow you GAB. You said -> "Geary edits it and does not say he did, talk about conspiracy. LOL" so, you mean, he should put a note at the bottom "when I originally posted this I had a name wrong but I fixed it" haha what for???

but anyway... not that I will be around to read it, but

David you can still read while suspended, you just can not post...

I believe you need a heart to heart with your Sensei so you don't take all the flak...

Regards, Gary

Pacificshore

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Seig said:
ADMIN NOTE

KEEP IT POLITE AND RESPECTFULL
Feel free to use the ignore feature.
I am about one post away from locking this thread.

Seig
Ops Admin
Why not lock it?? There isn't anything else that needs to be said about this post is there?

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Dark Kenpo Lord said:
Well David, this is your reply to me on Martial Arts Planet, you remember now?
------------------------------------------------------------------

post_old.gif
20-Jul-2004, 02:46 PM
[url="http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/image.php?u=1789&dateline=1060273306"]http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/image.php?u=1789&dateline=1060273306[/url]KenpoDavid
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_257791", true);
Working Title

you can always tell a multi-black EPAk guy by the size of his HEAD. Sad but true. Very few excpetions. Prove me wrong I dare you
2gunsfiring_v1.gif
tongue.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------
Seems your memory needs a little shake.

DarK LorD

hilarious, I didn't remember that, and I didn't know you were the same guy. I stand by it though.

I seem to remember you proved me RIGHT ROFL

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Pacificshore said:
Why not lock it?? There isn't anything else that needs to be said about this post is there?
Hi Seig,

Could you shed some light on the statement made by DavidCC?
He is implying if he tries to defend his Sensei he will be suspended??? OR???

I realize the topic has gotten off the original title, should we start another and continue or just let it die out???

Regards, Gary

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
GAB said:
Hi Seig,

I realize the topic has gotten off the original title, should we start another and continue or just let it die out???

Regards, Gary
More info sent to your private message box.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
GAB said:
Hi Seig,

Regards, Gary

Hi Gary! While I will not speak for Seig, I may be able to shed a little light on the matter. After a few Mod/Admin warnings to keep things on a friendly level, respectful, not sniping, etc. it seems that those warnings are going ignored. When the threads start taking the direction of heated posts, the Mods/Admins step in and deal with the situation accordingly. Individual warnings, suspensions, or banning are all options that they have available to them.

Maybe to avoid having the thread locked, we can all tone it down slightly and try to bring the thread back to its original topic.

Mike

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The original topic was "where can I find this page on the internet" and that was answered about 100 posts back...

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
DavidCC said:
The original topic was "where can I find this page on the internet" and that was answered about 100 posts back...

Yes Sir, you're correct. However, the thread has now taken the course of a heated slam-fest.

Mike

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
DavidCC said:
Hi David,

Thanks for the information, I tried to send you one but your in box is full, if you delete some I will try again later...

Hi MJS,

I appreciate your time and I understand...

Regards, Gary

Hi all,

I was just trying to find out some more information, I think we ought to let this go. David's Gm needs to step up to the plate...
:whip:

Regards, Gary

Latest Discussions