Interestingly enough...

M

Master of Blades

I'm bored so your friendly MoB is just going to write whatever comes into his head.

I've been thinking recently, how much does a persons promise mean to you? If someone made a promise and broke it how would that make you feel? Upset? Would you wonder why? Would you never trust that person again? What if there is a good reason? Does a promise really mean anything anymore? Does it depend on the person?

And one more, how dependant are you on other people? Do you feel like you could live the rest of your life without another person? Or are you like some people and need to be with someone to be happy? Do you feel safer walking out late with another person or do you prefer being on your lonesome because you dont have to worry about protecting that other person and can solely concentrate on protecting yourself?

Dont ask me why, just answer :asian: :asian:

OP
T

tkdcanada

IMO, your word is everything. When I say I will do something, I make sure no matter what that I do it. But.....I don't say anything unless I am absolutely sure that I can keep that promise. Things happen and I think it's important to allow for that. I think it's much more important to look at what's typical for the person who broke the promise. If they never or almost never break a promise, then I think they deserve some slack. If they always or almost always break it, then they should be taken with a grain of salt and not relied upon.

For the most part, I am very independant, yet dependant. I like my solitude, I like to do my own thing. I don't need someone else to help me make a decision or stand out on a limb. But...I like the comfort of knowing there are people around me. I don't like to go out at night alone and I couldn't live in the country where I had no neighbours. I don't really rely on anyone, but like to be on a parallel level with them also not being relied upon too much also. I admire strength in others. It's a quality I try to instill in my kids and one that I like to try to maintain.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm thinking you need to train more with your dad or mum. If you're bored and come up with this subject.:p :rofl: